Forum Replies Created
-
Sheba, my hubs likes these and I bake them every so often.
-
Sheba, I read your note from last night. I am very sorry for the ordeal that your niece, her Mother, and yourself as well, have all dealt with and are dealing with. Being confined in a space can be scary and two hours is a long time and then to do it often is a lot to deal with. It’s great she has family to help her and just be there. Cancer sucks.
My day was similar to yours. I packed up some items for donations and am determined to clear out a lot. Our spare room upstairs has a lot from my Mother and it’s time for me to clear it out. I don’t want to take it if we move next year so that helps motivate me. Hubs is still working on sorting his Mothers things at our place and managing her needs for now. She seems to be doing much better.
Ahh, about the earrings, does getting it for myself mean in addition to the other item I recently purchased? Hope you get the item you have your eye on!
-
Sheba, oh, how I wish I was that ballsy. Confrontations here can turn bad quickly. Lots of mentally ill and unstable people. Many years ago I was driving my Manager to a meeting and learned this lovely southerner liked to flip off the rude drivers (which are everywhere) . Imagine having to tell her that wasn’t such a great idea. lol.
That line from Kathy Bates was awesome!Hope your niece is doing well.
Adding the CC Pearl set is in my favorites. I’ve been looking at Rarities Gold-Plated Malachite and Tourmaline Statement Earrings
922-524 and there are only 4 left. What have you been looking at lately? -
Sheba, That was 1 – 1/2 hours I’ll never get back. LOL. As I was waiting for a car to back out and someone would drive up and stick their blinker on while I was waiting there. I won’t get into it in a parking lot and it wasn’t that important so after a few times of those encounters and no valet either (not that I would use that) I left. I’ll try back Saturday and switch to a new location after that if needed. I think its just rude but that’s me.
Sorry about your niece having to deal with a cancer diagnosis. That is just awful!
Wishing her the best recovery. -
Oodie, Good job!
-
very eye-catching! Now I have to take a look….
-
Sheba, Hello! Hope you had a great day as well!
Went to get some blood work and the entire parking lot was full. What a mess, after driving all around and around oh, and around I left. Might try a new location. Now I’m on the naughty list.
Hope all is well. -
MJK58, WoW – some great prices! My order is placed.
-
Sheba, Hello! Heidi is back – yay! Hope you were able to pick up something wonderful!
Yes, still a bit nuts. My garage is a temp storage and not with our things but its ok. It wont last forever. ok, so is half my den. Went on a Safari Park outing and it was very nice. It’s still pretty hot there. My grass is growing and I add some smelly manure and more seed. Hope your Mums are all planted.
Time to get ready for Halloween! -
Sheba, Good evening! I’ll jump in the cup as well. We are a bit cooler but it’s still hot inland which is usual. We are holding off on vacation this fall due to hubs family stuff. This means I get Halloween and will be buying lots of candy to give away! My grass is doing well. Your Mums sound lovely!
-
Sheba, Yes. Ears are back to normal. They usually always ring anyway just more so after the concert.
Hoodie mentioned her car with open windows. Today I walked outside for the 1st time since the extreme heat started.
Nice rain drop picture.Have a great evening!
-
I think this also came in differing colorways.
Glad you found the set! Very Pretty! -
Beautiful rings and I get why you have 10 🙂
-
Sherryrose, There are lots of places you can order from such as Amazon. I recall buying Christmas gifts from Omaha Steaks but haven’t for a long time.
Living in a small town with fewer choices sounds challenging. If you’re cooking and freezing your probably eating a lot healthier than some food buying options that are loaded with salt.
I was shocked when a healthier frozen food option in the supermarkets here went up to $6-7 dollars for one small meal. Given that option, I’ll join you with cooking. -
She looks gorgeous! Elegant, smart and beautiful.