Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Velve
-
I agree, Pookie. She was a person, a sister, a mother and a friend that we came to love and adore.
It is a sad evening for us all. -
Hi xango. I’ve been wondering all week if you had any luck finding the raw milk.
-
Well, zbdiz good evening. It’s just a few more minutes to the trivia questions. Hope you had a great week.
-
I am enjoying Spectrum. They are customer friendly. Wish I could bring them to New England and get rid of Comcast. I finally had to shut everything down with Comcast. We will get a new phone number, but, that’s OK. I had contacted Comcast about a month prior to when we were supposed to come off the seasonal rate to extend it to the end of July because of the virus. In July I tried to extend it to September. So what happened. They turned us on around May 22nd and we received a huge bill. The person I spoke with said I didn’t have to pay it and everything would work out and then extended us until September 22nd. But, that ended up not working either. Come to find out, we were not entitled to the extra time on seasonal even with the pandemic. From what I have heard about Spectrum, they have a 9 month period for seasonal, however, because of the pandemic it could be extended. Go figure.
I enjoy my Fire 10″ and hoping that they will have a new one out for either Prime day or for Black Friday/Cyber Week. I love doing the jigsaw puzzles and read the news. By the way, they may offer you a free year of the Washington Post. And their magazine deals are pretty good. I’m doing the “Reader’s Digest and Reminsce.” They will probably have a sale on Prime Day whenever that will be.
We miss you in Trivia. Guess Retirement makes you too busy to drop in to say hello. Or, is it the sports. Whatever the reason, just letting you know you are missed. Drop in even after Trivia to say hello anytime.
-
Rosatowwen, I have the same problem in the Northeast. I wonder if it would dissuade the carpenter ants. Up until last November I was putting buttons down outside. Those seemed to work, but then again, who knows. But, that idea would certainly work on Cape. We get the tiny ones indoors. Have no idea where they come from. Sometimes I wonder if we bring them in on our shoes since that home has quite a bit of sand around. Will give it a try when we return.
-
If it’s any consolation kessiee. I thought the same.