Forum Replies Created
-
Love it FBN, but you should have the one where you clap your hands and the lights go out…….
-
Love the pizza. Thanks pookie. It will go nice with the salad I have with NE shrimp.
-
I forgot to mention that you should also carry water with you. You do not want to get dehydrated. If you do not like lugging it around there are holders for water bottles with a long strap that you can wear over the shoulder.
-
pookie, I know the feeling. I do not know if the gloves work as well as washing your hands. When marketing you can pick up a veggie or a fruit and if someone prior to you also picked up the same item and has Covid 19, then the virus is on your gloves and you are passing it on to others as well. Wearing a mask for a few hours is not my cup of tea, but I do it anyway, though there are times when breathing is difficult because of the humidity here in Florida. Still have not been to a restaurant or gone retail shopping since this thing began. Guess marketing is the only time we get out for a couple of hours. Both hubby and I had the virus. Neither of us wants to experience it ever again.
-
Thanks pookie, I’ll take a peek.
-
xango, I wouldn’t know about the double tickets, since my online name is missing at the top.
-
Pookie that kitty is absolutely cute. I remember him/her from another post.
How are you on the East coast????
-
Agreed mama245.
-
Hi durkster and welcome to trivia. Reading Pookie’s post I think answers a few questions. The Mods at one time were able to check most of the posts on each thread. But with the pandemic, times have changed. Seems most are now working from home which makes it a bit more difficult to answer or to check on things such as Trivia. I did send an e-mail and unfortunately was not able to “chat.” I know it’s disappointing not to have this game up and running. I, for one, look forward to Friday nights for a couple of hours of fun and getting away from doing household chores. I also realize how relaxing the two and a half hours are. I’m almost human (whatever that is LOL). by the time it comes to an end. This could be because someone thought another person was taking care of this. Meanwhile, you are truly welcome to join in our conversations.
-
I am absolutely trying.
-
Thanks for the help Pookie. I appreciate it. Will do some backtracking. Be back shortly.
-
Oh did you watch that program every week????
-
Merce3 I sent a note to the MODS a little over a half hour ago. They work faster than the regular team that we call in an unlikely event or when something goes wrong with our order. Usually I am on hold with them and when you get a response they have no idea what we are talking about.
-
Sheba, I think we all thought it was a matter of time, but, not this soon.
-
Hi RosaTowwen. I think we are all feeling down right now. I’m trying to hold it together, but finding it difficult.