Forum Replies Created
-
Modern fashion has always been cyclical. Styles come and go and circle back. A few years ago, styles were similar to what we wore in high school, it was like a flashback.
-
The giant sleeves aren’t very flattering. Probably drafty, too.
-
I like Matt as a host, no matter the product.
-
Amazon, Skinn Cosmetics website, eBay.
-
There’s a little slider bar at the bottom of the video — you need to turn up the volume.
-
It’s difficult to live without a smart phone. Go to the DMV and give it a try.
-
Huge percentage off. Clearance sections at TJMaxx.
-
I have a coupon added to my account — it says it expires 8/14 but the fine print says it expired 7/14.
-
I’ll be surprised if HSN is still around for the 50th.
-
Who are you talking to?
-
If you read other forums. HSN is cancelling auto-ships left and right, from all types of vendors..
I don’t understand why customers think filing BANKRUPTCY has no effect. -
I agree. JTV prices go up and down often, sometimes there’s a sitewide discount and sometimes there’s a coupon. JTV is doing a much better job of advertising their discounts, I give them credit for that. Years ago, I had to hunt for coupon codes and now JTV posts them on FB and gives them out during broadcasts.
-
Egg Harbor is a QVC brand, but that doesn’t bother you?
-
Wouldn’t it be easier to find a recipe and make it yourself? Butter, lemon, herbs …
-
Thank you!