Forum Replies Created
-
And qvc food is not great tasting either, and the food far too expensive too buy and waste money buying it
-
Debbie D is way better compare to, Jasmine Brooks, she explains things better, and Jasmine Brooks she can be very sloppy, when she talks and sometimes. I change the tv
-
Qvc is the same you get used item’s
-
amen I agree with you, too many complaints over nothing, seem like they’re trying to drive hsn out business, and that’s my opinion
-
I am glad to see Shannon back, I which she became a host again , and i am very glad brought Lesley back to they’re very good host’s and the new one’s are good to,
-
I think the complainers, trying to run hsn out of business just my opinion?
-
He said he was joking, he wasn’t serious he’s is a good guy his name is Bobby
-
Qvc is the same they send use things to
-
What about Andrew lessman he’s not there either
-
Nicole is a very good host
-
She is very boring, she put me to sleep with that squeaky pitch voice, and I do change the channel
when she on -
She is very boring, she put me to sleep with that squeaky pitch voice, and I do change the channel
-
A bored
-
oh yes qvc they do allow nasty comments about the hosts all the time in their froums, and about their guests
-
I Didn’t mention anything about Brynne to you just got it wrong and missed unstood