Forum Replies Created
-
He is not leaving HSN. There are 201 Andrew Lessman vitamins when you search his name. There are many vendors that sell on both QVC and HSN. He just happens to be on QVC today for a TSV. So HSN is not losing “everyone”.
-
I fear that Andrews vitamins will not be free shipping anymore during his TS’s, if they fall under HSN’s new shipping policy which is absolutely horrible. A lot of times I do not order $75 worth of vitamins to even get free shipping, plus I have an issue with the “hold” that they put on your account, especially using a debit card, and the fact that they think they can hold a charge (the total of shipping amount you “would have spent” of each item individually) for 7 days (read the fine print to better explain). There is just so much opportunity for something to get messed up with pending charges always in the mix. This is appalling that they are doing this. I just went to Procapslab site and the same Theanine is not only on sale, like it is on HSN, but free shipping with no fine print. I will be going directly to his website I think from now on to order rather than going through HSN.
-
I just noticed this updated shipping and handling policy when I went to purchase Beekman 1802 that has ALWAYS had free shipping and now not only have the prices gone up on their body lotion but now 5.95 in shipping, and no I will not spend $75 to get free shipping. At first I thought it was because of the new owners as Beekman 1802 will slowly not even resemble what it used to be, but since this is an HSN policy, I feel I will not be purchasing regularly unless there is truly a free shipping day.
-
Everything is ok….I bought the largest size many months ago and noticed this smell. I contacted Prolabs directly and they said it’s a new formulation and that it is fine. I take them every day so I know it’s fine, however I literally have to keep them in another room because they smell so bad. I’m very disappointed Andrew has NEVER addressed this despite the awful reviews. I will never order his Essential 1 because of this again, however I will use up what I have. Hope this helps.
-
Thank you for taking the time to write out all this information. I wasn’t going to buy these but I read in a review as well what this set really is. I had no idea. To me HSN is being misleading. They have the twin logo on the main page, which would indicate the real deal from Germany, but not the case and made in India printed all over each knife. Wow. It’s up to buyers to really research things like this. Good information. Thank you.
-
You are very unaware of what this product is. It’s for people like me that DON’T want a gas powered, stinky, loud generator with extension cords out the doors. Don’t spread false information. I have a small Ecoflow and just bought this one today with solar panel. It’s amazing and will meet MY needs during a power outage.
-
I appreciate how QVC is handling things. No vendors….only calling in. I look on HSN and there isn’t that distance. Vendors are there. Curtis Stone eating food….not a
6 foot distance between everyone. Aren’t they owned by the same company? Should be taking the same precautions? -
Thank you for your response! I’ll keep checking back!