Conversation – 38

I created and started this thread nearly 14 years ago. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish a safe Summer to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎I have been shopping and posting on HSN since the late
90’s 😎I have wonderful memories from the HSN we all know and love.
-





Apple iPad 11″ Silver 512GB Tablet w/ Ombre Case & Keyboard
937-424HSN TS
Free Shipping
-



-

-

-

-

-

-

Grace does not always wait for us to be ready or deserving. Sometimes it simply finds us in the middle of our mistakes and reminds us that we are still held. All we can do is receive it with gratitude and awe.
-

Dolly Parton was never simply an entertainer to me. She was woven into the soundtrack of my life. I grew up listening to her songs and paying attention to the stories inside them. Her words could make love feel as delicate as a butterfly, heartache feel survivable, and an ordinary life feel worthy of becoming a song.
What I admired most was the way she embraced life without apologizing for who she was. She carried glamour without losing humility, humor without cruelty, faith without forgetting compassion, and success without turning her back on where she came from. She showed women that they could be soft and strong, wise and playful, ambitious and generous—all at the same time.
Dolly touched my life through more than her music. She reminded me that our beginnings do not determine how far our gifts can travel. She used her voice to tell stories, her success to lift others, and her love of books to open doors for children she would never meet.
Thank you, Dolly, for the songs that grew up with me, the wisdom hidden inside your lyrics, and the light you shared so freely with the world. Your music will continue to flutter through our memories, carrying pieces of your heart from one generation to the next.
You were deeply admired, greatly loved, and you will never be forgotten. -

Good day Peeps and enjoy the HSN Community. 😎🎈
-

The weekend continues in DG2
Join Sam & your favorite HSN hosts for two days of fabulous denim and effortless style!
TODAY
1 PM · Sam & Callie
5 PM · Sam & Suzanne
TOMORROW
6 PM · Sam & Nicole
11 PM · Sam & Lesley
All times ET on HSN. Save the lineup so you don’t miss a moment! 💙 -

Blooming Radiance and Hope
Treat every challenge as a canvas and your spirit as the brush; paint a bright future with courage that never fades. -

💜✨
-

Dear September, surprise me. 🤍✨
Bring new beginnings, unexpected blessings, peaceful moments, and beautiful reasons to smile. 🌸 May this month be softer, brighter, and kinder than the last. 🕊️
I’m leaving behind what no longer serves me and stepping into September with an open heart, renewed hope, and faith that something beautiful is on its way. ✨🙏
Dear September, I’m ready. Surprise me. 🤍🍂 -

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,337 Replies
4 weeks ago
5 Participants