Conversation 27

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 27 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
Good day in the ‘burgh. 💕😎🎈All is well in GA for all my family. I must say it was a long
night.Oz is alright today we are in the low 70’s which I love. 😎
Poppy and I have been out and about already and will go out again.

Enjoy your day I have turned on the Telly I am waiting until the clouds clear. 😎
Sending cool hugs to you and Jake. 🎈💕
-
We are already getting some mild remnants from the hurricane, light drizzle and some brisk wind gusts. Leaves have started falling off trees.🍁🍂 SIL in Georgia said she was up almost all night with the rain and wind. Heard from her very early this morning so that’s the last I know. Glad your kids made it through all right.😌
Didn’t go to mom’s, just felt like hunkering down at home. Having some leftovers today, going out to dinner with some friends tomorrow.
Enjoy your evening and walk with Poppy. Sending lots of hugs to you both.🤗💖
-
-
-
Good Afternoon on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈Oodie I read your post from last night.
I know the water main break is still out. Please be careful going into your house.How did the Hotel Stay go for you? I know you are anxious to see your husband. 💕
All is well in Ga with my family so that is one less thing I have to worry about.
Oodie let me know when you can how things are going.

-
You got that right…..😀
-
Good day in Florida Xango I do hope you and your husband are alright after that awful
storm. Check in if and when you can. I hope you have no major damages. Stay strong. 😘😎
-
-

138-1757
HP Sprocket Select Portable 2.3″x3.4″ Photo Printer & Paper -

826-706
HP 80 Sheet Autofeed Shredder w/3.8 gallon BinFree Shipping
-

-


-




885-500
HP 17.3″ Intel 4GB RAM 128GB Storage Laptop with Office 365 & MouseFree Shipping
HSN TS
-

-

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to our wonderful HSN Community. 😎
Prayers for all affected by the terrible storm stay safe. -

-

Hurricane Cocktail
Ingredients:
2 ounces light rum
2 ounces dark rum
1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 ounce passion fruit puree
1/2 ounce simple syrup
1 teaspoon grenadine
Garnish: orange half-wheel
Garnish: preserved cherry
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3,074 Replies
12.16.24 12:34 AM
9 Participants

