Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 24

  • Sheba2011
  • 03.31.24 10:31 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 24 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 1:35 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 1:34 AM

    Don’t Phunk with My Heart
    Song by Black Eyed Peas

    No, no, no, no, don’t phunk with my heart
    … Yeah
    … No, no, no, no, don’t phunk with my heart
    … I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    … Girl, you know you got me, got me
    With your pistol shot me, shot me
    And I’m here helplessly
    In love and nothing can stop me
    It can’t stop me once I started
    Can’t return me once you bought it
    I’m coming baby, don’t got it (don’t make me wait)
    So let’s be about it
    … No, no, no, no
    Don’t phunk with my heart
    … Baby, have some trustin’, trustin’
    When I come in lustin’, lustin’
    Cause I’ll bring you that comfort
    I ain’t only here cause I want your
    Body, I want your mind too
    Interestin’s what I find you
    And I’m interested in the long haul
    Come on girl (yee-haw)
    … I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    … No, no, no, no
    Don’t phunk with my heart
    … Girl, you had me, once you kissed me
    My love for you is not iffy
    I always want you wit me
    I’ll play Bobby and you’ll play Whitney (all long)
    If you smoke, I smoke too
    That’s how much I’m in love wit chu
    Crazy is what crazy do
    Crazy in love, I’m a crazy fool
    … No, no, no, no
    Don’t phunk with my heart
    … Why are you so in-sa-cure?
    When you got passionate love hurr?
    You always claimin’ I’m a cheater
    Think I’ll up and go leave ya
    For another señorita
    You forgot that I need ya
    You must have caught amnesia
    That’s why you don’t believe wha
    Wha’- yeah – check it out
    … Don’t you worry about a thing, baby
    Cause you know you got me by a string, baby
    Don’t you worry about a thing, baby
    Cause you know you got me by a string, baby
    … Baby girl, you make me feel
    You know you make me feel so real
    I love you more than sex appeal
    (Cause you’re)
    … That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    That-tha, that tha, that-tha, that girl
    … No, no, no, no (that-that-that-that-that-that-girl)
    Don’t phunk with my heart (that-that-that-that-that-that-girl)
    No, no, no, no
    Don’t phunk with my heart
    … I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    I wonder if I take you home
    Would you still be in love, baby (love, love)
    In love baby (love, love)
    … Don’t you worry about a thing, baby
    Cause you know you got me by a string, baby
    Don’t you worry about a thing, baby
    Cause you know you got me by a string, baby

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 1:31 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 1:29 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 1:28 AM

    Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.03.24 11:34 PM

    @marymary1969

    I think I am ahead of you. Just recently I found that there are some rides to favorite places such as shopping, restaurants, barbers, etc.. Some are free. But at the moment I want to be the first one to take him out for a few hours. He has made progress. Enough to return home once everything is in place. Will be working with our insurance to see what they cover. Also found that some equipment at Amazon may be covered by insurance. Thank you for popping ib. Great to have people like you taking time from their busy schedules to offer advice and help.

    • MaryMary1969
    • 04.03.24 8:58 PM

    @oodiebom, you might want to check if some of the disabled items you need could be covered by your insurance with a doctor’s prescription. Also, if you Google “handicapped transportation” in the city you live in, you may find several transportation options. Good luck to you both!

    • shoelady60
    • 04.03.24 7:51 PM

    @sheba2011

    All trees are still standing, yay! But we had a lot of rain/storms⛈ and many parts of the city and suburbs have flooding. Temps falling and we will have snow showers through Saturday.🥶❄ I hope my irises survive. The deer already ate the tops off my lilies which didn’t even have buds yet, can’t win.😕

    I did watch the game yesterday.🏒 I left the room since they were losing and a while later my husband informed me they were tied. Something lit a fire🔥 under their “you know whats” during the third period and they pulled out a good win.👍

    Not sure if it’s just me and my computer or everyone but this site is going wonky again today. I had to sign in with that weird word press again??? Every day is a new experience.😣

    Making chili on a chilly day.🥘 Hope your evening is good, hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💖

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.03.24 7:31 PM

    @sheba2011

    I’m Ok. Yesterday was the first day I felt decent in weeks. I didn’t work at all and decided after seeing hubby to keep it that way. Got to bed at a decent hour for a change.

    Hubby is doing good and asking to go for a ride with me. I think I will be able to accommodate him in the van when I get it. One of the back seats goes all the way down and I may be able, with a ramp, get the wheelchair in there. There is a lot going on at the moment. The dishwasher will be delivered Friday. Costco saved me $$$ on our choice. I brought all the info with me so he could help with the decision. Actually, he has helped with everything from day one. Just hasn’t been able to get home to give me the extra pair of hands I desperately need. One of the patient’s at the rehab told me to search Amazon for the items needed for the disabled. To think there is one place for almost everything.

    I suspect my sinuses will be acting up today and I am prepared. Probably more than usual. We have high wind warning and expecting severe thunderstorms. I am hoping I will be at the Rehab before those storms hit. Temps will be in the 80s with high humidity as well. Great for the onset of whatever…… 🌴🚗😣

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:43 PM

    Keeping Our Minds Supple

    Being open-minded means that we are willing to question everything, including those things we take for granted.

    A lot of people feel threatened when they are questioned about their cherished beliefs or their perception of reality. Yet questioning is what keeps our minds supple and strong. Simply settling on one way of seeing things and refusing to be open to other possibilities makes the mind rigid and generally creates a restrictive and uncomfortable atmosphere. We all know someone who refuses to budge on one or more issues, and we may have our own sacred cows that could use a little prodding. Being open-minded means that we are willing to question everything, including those things we take for granted.

    A willingness to question everything, even things we are sure we are right about, can shake us out of complacency and reinvigorate our minds, opening us up to understanding people and perspectives that were once alien to us. This alone is a good reason to remain inquisitive, no matter how much experience we have or how old we get. In the Zen tradition, this willingness to question is known as beginner’s mind, and it has a way of generating possibilities we couldn’t have seen from the point of view of knowing something with certainty. The willingness to question everything doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t believe in anything at all, and it doesn’t mean we have to question every single thing in the world every minute of the day. It just means that we are humble enough to acknowledge how little we actually know about the mysterious universe we call home.

    Nearly every revolutionary change in the history of human progress came about because someone questioned some time-honored belief or tradition, and in doing so, it revealed a new truth, a new way of doing things, or a new standard for ethical and moral behavior. A commitment to staying open and inquisitive in our own individual lives can lead us to new personal revolutions and truths — truths that we will hopefully, for the sake of our growth, remain open to questioning. AMEN! 😎🎈

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:40 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning in Cali Kitten wishing you a great Wednesday and a wonderful Spring. 🎈😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:38 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. 😎🎈😘Lady I hope you had a nice luncheon yesterday.
    Oz is a bit chilly today and I am fine with that.

    I am so glad we have not planted the flowers and plants just yet. 😎

    Hey a big congrats to your Hockey Team for their Win last night. 🎈😎

    I know you have your mother to take care of so here is to a nice day.

    Sending warm hugs to you and Jake. 😘🎈

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:32 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. Cali and I am glad you had a good hike. 😎🎈

    Oz is a bit cloudy and rainy I did get a good walk with Poppy it was cold like in the 30’s.
    I guess Spring will show up soon. Colorado is snowing and cold. The weather is cray cray
    all over the US.

    I hope you like your goodies when you receive them. 😎

    Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶I love singing that to you. I hope you have a great Wednesday.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:27 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 💕🎈😎Oodie I don’t know what is going on
    I just hope your allergies are not the problem.

    Let me know how you are doing and I hope your darling husband is making some
    progress. 🎈

    Enjoy the day Oodie. 😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.03.24 4:24 PM

    @xango,

    Good Afternoon in Florida we all miss you and I am sure you know this. 😘💕
    Take care dear friend. 🎈

< 1 … 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 … 136 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,041 Replies

05.23.24 1:21 AM

7 Participants

Tags

Hello

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.