Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 24

  • Sheba2011
  • 03.31.24 10:31 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 24 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.24 1:38 AM

    Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening. ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.24 1:31 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.05.24 1:29 AM

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.05.24 1:28 AM

    @Sheba 2011

    I forgot to mention that I thought Passover started the weekend of March 29th. I was shocked when a family member mentioned it was towards the end of April. Always thought that the last supper was during that period. What a shocker!!!!!

    I just had a bite to eat and now back to what I started. I did receive a package today from HSN, but I do not think it contains SB’s TS. And speaking of that, I wonder what happened to the TS. There are no pictures and nothing that states it sold out.

    Like you, it felt good to get the recycle out along with the regular stuff. For some reason the house seems larger. I even have a few boxes to donate and still adding. By the way, I came across Wolfgang’s pots that was purchased a while ago. I couldn’t get over how well made they are and so similar to All Clad without the added expense. I think the next time he has the set, I just may purchase and bring the other ones North when we go.

    Well, back to you know where……

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.04.24 11:39 PM

    @Sheba

    I didn’t visit hubby today. Expect delivery of the dishwasher early AM and thus back to KP.

    I happened to be checking on a few things in Amazon and found something interesting for someone who has a knee problem. It’s a thing that enables the person to rest their knee on and it has wheels, thus enabling the person to do many things on the good leg. Kind of cute watching someone wash their kitchen floor as well as able to do other tasks as well. Not sure if hubby will be able to utilize something like this, but, again will bring it up to the Head Nurse. Oh, it also lets the person climb stairs on one leg by holding onto the banister. Once I check with the head nurse on some of these ideas will contact our insurance to see what they can cover.

    I still have tons of work in the kitchen, but as of now, I can see the floor. One side of the counters are almost done. Now to move the stuff from the other side so the people will have no problem installing the new dishwasher.

    I posted to Taci as well. Received the water bottle holder and the wallet. Both items are made very well. There are quite a few pockets and all enable you to put y our entire hand into the area. Plenty of room for passports, car keys , etc.. Speaking of car keys, I have the OK to take hubby out for a few hours. He won’t be able to get out of the car or van on his own, so it will be just a ride and maybe a stop for lunch where we can eat in the car by the beach or in our driveway. It will be wonderful to have this time together and I mentioned this to him yesterday He is so excited. I just hope and pray that my sinuses will be ok. I need to be at the Rehab around 10 AM and must have him back by 4 PM.. The time slot is to help me get him into and out of the vehicle with help from an aid or a physical therapist. This will be Step 1.. I would do it sooner, but the van is now ready and I will be picking it up on Monday. Tuesday I have the exterminator, which is necessary every three months to keep spiders, ants palmetto bugs, and others away. He also sprays outside for the fire ants.

    Well, back to KP. Enjoy your evening and stay warm. Florida will now be in the low 70s during the day and between 55 and 60 at night.

    • TACI
    • 04.04.24 11:38 PM

    Oodie, Hello. Like Sheba, I am hoping your hubs can get home soon.
    Your wallet and water bottle arrived quickly and glad you like them both. I like the idea of the water carrier but prefer back packs to shoulder carriers. I will think about it for a future purchase. Great idea to have it enclosed. Did you get the flowers color-way for all your items?
    Much to my shock, the ts backpack arrived today. I think it will work well and I like the type of black, color and material. It’s the one no longer on the website.
    The belt bag also arrived. It will work for traveling and the outer pocket will hopefully work for those train tickets/passes. It’s not too big or bulky. Yay! We both like our purchases.

    • TACI
    • 04.04.24 11:30 PM

    Sheba, hello. Hope your curb day went well. It’s much colder in Oz than here. What is JM?
    Glad you enjoyed your luggage purchase and it has held up well. We transitioned to smaller, much smaller and much less for luggage. I use a backpack type pack with wheels for the carry on and will use the new ts backpack as my under the seat. No sets of luggage as it is too difficult with airlines, travels, flights changing, things getting lost etc..
    The ts backpack arrived today. I am surprised since it was still in packaging a day ago.
    It has completely disappeared off the website. Very odd.
    I really like it and will post more under Oodie’s area since she also asked.

    Thanks for the AL choco nuvo tip.
    We are expecting some rain today still.
    Not sure yet if I will watch the eclipse. Did see some glasses in the market for it.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 04.04.24 5:41 PM

    @taci

    I received two SB purchases. One was the wallet and the other a bottle carrier. The two pieces are beautifully made. Love the compartments. I was concerned that the compartments would be tight and not easy to use. I was wrong on both counts. My whole hand can get inside each area with ease. Not only that, but they are roomy. Cannot wait to hear how yours are. The TS is on it’s way.

    Forgot to mention. The bottle holder is great, but does need something at the top so things don’t slide out. My other suggestion would be to add a way to keep the water cool while out and about. When able, I will write a review on both.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 4:10 PM

    Beyond Counting Blessings

    Our gratitude deepens when we begin to be thankful for being alive and living the life we are living.

    Often when we practice being thankful, we go through the process of counting our blessings, acknowledging the wonderful people, things, and places that make up our reality. While it is fine to be grateful for the good fortune we have accumulated, true thankfulness stems from a powerful comprehension of the gift of simply being alive regardless of our circumstances. In this deep state of gratitude, we recognize the purity of the experience of being, in and of itself, and our thankfulness is part of our awareness that we are one with this great mystery that is life.

    It is difficult for most of us to access this level of consciousness as we are very caught up in the ups and downs of our individual experiences in the world. But the thing to remember about the world is, it ebbs and flows, expands and contracts, gives and takes, and is by its very nature somewhat unreliable. If we only feel gratitude when it serves our desires, this is not true thankfulness. No one is exempt from the twists and turns of fate, which may, at any time, take the possessions, situations, and people we love away from us. Ironically, it is sometimes this kind of loss that awakens us to a thankfulness that goes deeper than just being grateful when things go our way. Illness and near-miss accidents also can serve as wake-up calls to the deeper realization that we are truly lucky to be alive.

    We do not have to wait to be shaken to experience this state of being truly thankful for our lives. Tuning into our breath and making an effort to be fully present for a set period of time each day can do wonders for our ability to connect with true gratitude. We also can awaken ourselves with the intention to be more aware of the unconditional generosity of the life force that flows through us regardless of our circumstances. AMEN!

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 4:03 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning Kitten in California. May this day finds you doing well. 😎🎈I always say that
    and I mean it. 😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 4:01 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good morning in the ‘burgh. 😘😎🎈Lady I hope you are rested and will have a nice
    day with your mother. 😘💕🎈

    Goodness how is your weather? OZ is chilly we were in the 20’s earlier. We now have a frost
    warning so glad we have not planted yet.

    Hey sending warm hugs to you and Jake. 😘😎 We still have some Stew leftover for dinner.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 3:57 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California are you able to see the Eclipse? I watch and look at the
    Moon in different phases every night I am able to see it. I love to bask in it’s glory. 😘😎💕

    Taci Andrew Lessman Choco Nuvo is on special pricing for April and Free Shipping.
    Just a heads up. 💕🎈

    I hope your SB Bag has arrived and you like it. Taci a few years ago I brought JM complete
    set at a TS price and I have traveled with it and my family loves the bags they are in mint
    condition. 😎

    Oz is chilly today but that’s alright I am sure on a hot day in July I will be dreaming of a morning
    like this. LOL!

    Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

    Taci I hope what you were looking yesterday comes up. I don’t read reviews unless it is
    something I have never tried before or something I am very interested in. 😎🎈I love
    the SB TS. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 3:50 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈Oodie how are you doing today?
    Oz was in the 20’s this morning we are now in the 40’s.

    Poppy and I went for a nice chilly walk this morning and will go again later in the day.

    Busy day for me this is our put it at the curb day. YAY! I love putting things at the curb
    and being one and done.

    Oodie I would like to know when you start the transportation for your husband for an
    Outing. 💕🎈I hope that works out really well for you and him. I know it will do him a
    world of good to see and feel life around him.

    Try not to do too much make sure your sinus are not an issue. Well here comes Spring.

    Oodie Passover seems so late this year. Let me know how things go today. 😘😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 3:42 PM

    @xango,

    Good morning in Florida I am hoping all is well with you and your family.
    May this post find you doing well. 🎈💕😎 We all miss you.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.04.24 3:39 PM

    @loaf,

    Good Morning in Ohio I hope this day finds you doing well. 😎🎈💕

< 1 … 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 … 136 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,041 Replies

05.23.24 1:21 AM

7 Participants

Tags

Hello

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.