Conversation – 18

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 18 out of the series. I created and started this thread 9 years ago.
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
Reply
-

EcoFlow Tech DELTA Max 2000 Mobile Power Station with Solar Panel
825-607Free Shipping
-




EcoFlow Tech DELTA Max 1600 Mobile Power Station with 110W Solar Panel
801-839Free Shipping
HSN TS
-

-

-

-

-

-

Good afternoon Peeps enjoy your Sunday. 😎✨
-

-

-

-

-
-
Enjoy your evening sorry about your Hockey Team. No worries things will get better.
I am glad you spent the afternoon with your mom and sister.
Time to rest now 😘

Still have a head cold I am going to jump into the shower and then into my bed. ✨😘
-
Sounds like you and hubby are on a roll and may it continue for a while.
Glad you are resting. Charlie did come for a visit today. I so enjoyed being
with him.There is a difference with his new diabetic meds it’s helping a lot. ✨
Very cold tonight stay warm and enjoy your hot chocolate. 😘😎

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
6,375 Replies
07.18.23 7:56 PM
14 Participants
