Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-


Ninja Nutri Pro with Auto-iQ, 1100-Peak-Watt, Personal Blender
127-9822 -




NutriBullet Pro 900-Watt Personal Blender
690-956 -




Nutribullet Pro 900-Watt 16-piece Personal Blender Bundle
783-504HSN TS
Free Shipping
-

Just having a little Friday Fun Peeps! Have a great Friday and Stay Safe. ✨✨
-

Jimmy Buffett Lyrics
“Margaritaville”Nibblin’ on sponge cake
Watchin’ the sun bake
All of those tourists covered with oil
Strummin’ my six string on my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp
They’re beginnin’ to boilWasted away again in Margaritaville
Searchin’ for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame
But I know it’s nobody’s faultDon’t know the reason
Stayed here all season
With nothing to show but this brand new tattoo
But it’s a real beauty
A Mexican cutie, how it got here
I haven’t a clueWasted away again in Margaritaville
Searchin’ for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame
Now I think, – it could be my faultI blew out my flip flop
Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home
But there’s booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang onWasted away again in Margaritaville
Searchin’ for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame
But I know, it’s my own fault
Yes, and some people claim that there’s a woman to blame
And I know it’s my own damfault -

-

This is how to celebrate eight years of the Conversation Thread. 💋😘😎💕
-

-

-

-

-


-

“Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!” – Old Wives Adage 🍸🍹 Happy happy
– HSN Iris Apfel ✨✨
-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants