Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:30 AM

    @oodiebom,

    Be sure to check her site there is a big sale and tonight is the last night. ✨
    Between Heidi Daus Site and HSN that is how my collection is well over 500 pieces. 😎
    Trust most were on sale and a bargain but if I have to have it and I may never get it again
    I go for it. I do wear my Heidi Daus pieces. ✨😎

    When I wear Marla Wynne or Diane Diane von Furstenberg people notice I think it is
    because I am tall in heels. 😜

    Oodie sorry you are under the weather I hope tomorrow is a better day. I do have a slight
    headache I am dealing with it and it is from my sinuses.

    Rest now Oodie sweet dreams OZ is cold and rainy. 😘 We are 30 degrees.

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:22 AM

    Smooth Operator
    Sade

    He’s laughing with another girl
    And playing with another heart
    Placing high stakes making hearts ache
    He’s loved in seven languages
    Diamond nights and ruby lights high in the sky
    Heaven help him when he falls
    Diamond life, lover boy
    We move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy
    City lights and business nights
    When you require streetcar desire for higher heights
    No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
    When sentiment is left to chance
    No place to be ending but somewhere to start
    No need to ask
    He’s a smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male
    Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale
    Face to face, each classic case
    We shadow box and double cross
    Yet need the chase
    A license to love, insurance to hold
    Melts all your memories and change into gold
    His eyes are like angels but his heart is cold
    No need to ask
    He’s a smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male
    Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator
    Smooth operator

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:19 AM

    @loaf,

    Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
    Song by J. A. Y. and The Techniques

    … Ready or not, here I come
    Gee, that used to be such fun
    … Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie
    Who’s not ready, holler I
    That’s a game we used to play
    Hide and seek was its name
    … Oh, oh, ready or not, here I come
    Gee, that used to be such fun
    … I always used to
    Find a hiding place
    Times have changed
    Well, I’m one step behind you
    But still I can’t find you
    … Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie
    You were young and so was I
    Now that we’re grown up it seems
    You just keep ignoring me, oh, oh
    … I’ll find you anywhere you go
    I’m gonna look high and low
    You can’t escape this
    Love of mine anytime
    … Well, I’ll sneak up behind you
    Be careful when I find you
    … Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie
    Soon your love will be all mine
    Then I’m gonna take you home
    Marry you so you won’t roam, baby
    Marry you so you won’t roam
    Right now, now, now
    … I’ll find you anywhere you go
    I’m gonna look high and low
    You can’t escape this
    Love of mine anytime
    … Well, I’ll sneak up behind you
    Be careful when I find you
    … Ready or not, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Here I come, here I come
    Gee, that used to be such fun
    It used to be such fun
    Now, now, now…

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:15 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:13 AM

    MacArthur Park
    Song by Richard Harris

    Spring was never waiting for us, girl
    It ran one step ahead
    As we followed in the dance
    Between the parted pages and were pressed
    In love’s hot, fevered iron
    Like a striped pair of pants
    MacArthur’s Park is melting in the dark
    All the sweet, green icing flowing down
    Someone left the cake out in the rain
    I don’t think that I can take it
    ‘Cause it took so long to bake it
    And I’ll never have that recipe again
    Oh no!
    I recall the yellow cotton dress
    Foaming like a wave
    On the ground around your knees
    The birds, like tender babies in your hands
    And the old men playing checkers by the trees
    MacArthur’s Park is melting in the dark
    All the sweet, green icing flowing down
    Someone left the cake out in the rain
    I don’t think that I can take it
    ‘Cause it took so long to bake it
    And I’ll never have that recipe again
    Oh no!
    There will be another song for me
    For I will sing it
    There will be another dream for me
    Someone will bring it
    I will drink the wine while it is warm
    And never let you catch me looking at the sun
    And after all the loves of my life
    After all the loves of my life
    You’ll still be the one
    I will take my life into my hands and I will use it
    I will win the worship in their eyes and I will lose it
    I will have the things that I desire
    And my passion flow like rivers through the sky
    And after all the loves of my life
    Oh, after all the loves of my life
    I’ll be thinking of you
    And wondering why
    MacArthur’s Park is melting in the dark
    All the sweet, green icing flowing down
    Someone left the cake out in the rain
    I don’t think that I can take it
    ‘Cause it took so long to bake it
    And I’ll never have that recipe again
    Oh no!
    Oh no
    No
    Oh no!

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:11 AM

    Frank Sinatra
    “Luck Be A Lady”

    They call you “Lady Luck”,
    But there is room for a doubt.
    At times you have a very unladylike way of running out.

    You’re on this date with me.
    The picking’s have been lush.
    And yet before this evening is over you might give me the brush.

    You might forget your manners
    You might refuse to stay
    And so the best that I can do is pray

    Luck, be a lady tonight.
    Luck, be a lady tonight.
    Luck, if you’ve ever been a lady to begin with.
    Luck, be a lady tonight.

    Luck, let a gentleman see
    How nice a dame you can be.
    I know the way you’ve treated other guys you’ve been with.
    Luck, be a lady with me.

    A lady doesn’t leave her escort:
    It isn’t fair, it isn’t nice.
    A lady doesn’t wander all over the room
    And blow on some other guy’s dice.

    Let’s keep this party polite,
    Never get out of my sight,
    Stick with me, baby. I’m the fellow you came in with.
    Luck, be a lady tonight.

    Luck, let a gentleman see
    Just how nice—, how nice a—, a dame you can be.
    I know the way you’ve treated other guys you’ve been with.
    Luck, be a lady with me.

    A lady doesn’t leave her escort:
    It isn’t fair, and it’s not nice.
    A lady doesn’t wander all over the room
    And blow on some other guy’s dice.

    So, let’s keep the party polite,
    Never get out of my sight,
    Stick with me, baby. I’m the guy that you came in with.
    Luck, be a lady.
    Luck, be a lady.
    Luck, be a lady tonight.

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:05 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.31.22 2:02 AM

    Club Sheba ✨✨

    • OODIEBOM
    • 03.31.22 1:02 AM

    @sheba2011

    Forgot to mention that I have the poodle pin shown above. The one I purchased was direct from her site. Poodle had pearls surrounding it and a leash with a heart at the end. Seems to me she had another one that probably sold out. Wonder what she will bring to HSN. I have my eye on a few things that are now in “favorites.”

    • OODIEBOM
    • 03.30.22 11:38 PM

    @sheba2011

    You spoke too soon. This was not a good day for either of us. My sinuses started acting up early this morning with headaches to beat the band and then the coughing. The pills I take should last at least four hours, but I needed them again an hour later. As I returned back to bed I noticed all the covers were down on the floor on hubby’s side. I decided to go without. I don’t think I was in bed two minutes when there was a thump. Yep, he fell out of bed. This time it was a real soft landing and he did not do any damage to the knee. But, now the entire bed was on his side, on the floor. So, hopped out of bed and started remaking the bed. That was my morning. Hubby is fine, but at the same time I wonder if this is the beginning of Parkinsons. I’ll have the physician ask for the bloodwork at the next visit.

    So far I have not heard from the other physician pertaining to the stress test. I’ll give it to later tomorrow afternoon before I make a phone call. He is still talking about returning to the North. But, on one hand we need the doctor’s OK and the other hand will I be able to do the drive. And of course, the scenario of climbing 9 steps to the first floor (I’m counting the three to the front door) whether he has the surgery or not. And, I am not too thrilled about the Physical Therapy following surgery. When I compare the two there is no comparison.

    It is windy on the Gulf coast and it is expected to be worse tomorrow. We did not go to Sam’s today. Hubby slept most of the day and I wasn’t feeling too pretty. May try tomorrow or if not, place an order and have it delivered. Rain chances go up tomorrow afternoon and this is one time I am hoping for rain. Should make me feel a bit better. Pollen count is over 12.

    Well, time to make dinner. I think I will make a stir fry with the leftover rice. I have some fish that I froze and fresh veggies. It’s off to the kitchen.

    • shoelady60
    • 03.30.22 7:53 PM

    @sheba2011

    Glad all is safe in Oz. I hate thunderstorms as we have had so many trees fall because of wind or lightning. Just a couple weeks ago our chimney cap blew off. Oz sounds like us this week – Monday it was 27 and today it’s 70 – back to the 40’s by Friday. I think it’s time we meet on a tranquil island.🌴😎

    The show was really good, hard to believe there are only two episodes left. Wonder if Renee will be nominated for an Emmy.

    Thank you for the beautiful tulips, very ready to see them bloom.💐 Enjoy your evening, hope all is calm and sending hugs to you and Poppy.🤗💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.30.22 5:55 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.30.22 5:52 PM

    Good Vibrations

    When we are in a state of good vibration, we attract more of that to us.

    Feelings vibrate, just as all things in the universe do, at a particular frequency. Negative feelings like anger, guilt, and greed vibrate at low frequencies, while positive feelings like joy, appreciation, and passion vibrate at high frequencies. These high frequency vibrations make us feel good. This is why people and places that inspire and cultivate positive feelings have what we call good vibrations.

    Good vibrations inspire health, happiness, and optimism. When we are tuned in to good vibrations, our bodies heal, our hearts open, and our minds shift toward the light. We see new possibilities and feel powerfully energized to follow our inner visions. At the same time, we feel relaxed and capable of manifesting these visions without giving in to stress or struggle. Good vibrations put us in a state of perfect receptivity so that we feel it is the energy flowing through us that accomplishes what needs to be done. We feel guided, supported, protected, and nourished within this joyful flow. We sometimes forget that we are allowed to feel this way all the time.

    Lower frequency vibrations are not bad in a moral sense, but they are bad in the sense that they simply don’t feel good. Still, they have a purpose, which is to alert us to the fact that we are blocking out the higher frequency vibrations that we need to function well. They are a call for healing ourselves from within. The key to our healing lies in remembering that it is our birthright to feel good and that feeling good is the essence of our true nature. When we are receiving and sending out good vibrations, we are in the flow. When we are not, we can begin to raise our vibration by seeking out people, places, and situations that vibrate at a higher frequency. Whether we need to go on retreat or just call a friend who makes us laugh, seeking out those good vibrations and basking in them is a sacred and loving practice that returns us, time and again, to the joyful flow of the universe. AMEN! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.30.22 5:48 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning in California wishing you and the kitties a safe and blessed day.

    • Sheba2011
    • 03.30.22 5:45 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the beautiful ‘burgh. 😘✨Lady Oz was in a bad way last night.
    We lost power for a bit and the thunderstorm and rain went on for hours.

    Poppy did get a little nervous when a huge thunderclap happened I think we both
    got a little nervous. Oz is a little quiet today and chilly because we may have some snow
    tomorrow. 😎Good times.

    It’s alright I know our weather is a bit crazy this too shall pass. 🌹🌹

    If you are with your mother enjoy the day. 😎 Hey did you see our show last night?
    Well we had no power so I will watch Renee On Demand later today.

    These are for you and I am blowing a kiss at Jake’s Canvas. 😘✨

< 1 … 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.