Conversation – 17

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-
-

G by Giuliana Wide-Leg Cropped Jean
783-194 -


-



G by Giuliana Animal Print Tulip-Hem Mesh Knit Maxi Dress
782-645 -




G by Giuliana Sandwash Scuba Knit Blazer
780-421 -


G by Giuliana Black Label Mesh Knit Drama Sleeve Jumpsuit
788-262 -

G by Giuliana Oversized Hacci Slub Knit Duster Cardigan
788-568Comes in three colors.
-



G by Giuliana Eyelet Trim Woven Silky Topper
796-478 -

HSN G
-

G by Giuliana Retro Slim Crop Pant with Hide-and-Chic Waistband
775-646Available in six colors.
HSN TS
-

HSN Giuliana Rancic
-

Catch The List with Debbie D tonight on HSN.
-

-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
17,512 Replies
01.09.23 4:32 PM
20 Participants
