Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 07.01.22 1:47 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Lady thank you for the Mom Birthday Shout Out. 😘✨My mother had children and grandchildren all around her. Mom went out and had a manicure and pedicure among
    other things. 😘✨😎I plan to have a ball when I get to Colorado.

    Poppy is doing fine I did get his lab report today from the Vet the call came at 5:30 p.m.
    I was waiting by the phone. All the vet see is some liver enzymes they keep a watch on.

    I will take Poppy Saturday for some up to date shots and the grooming will be next week. 😎✨
    I am relieved 😌. 😘

    Toast to life. 💕

    • shoelady60
    • 07.01.22 1:00 AM

    @sheba2011

    Good evening to you, been motoring around all day with some projects. We probably will have some rain tomorrow so I wanted to get out today to do my running.👣

    To your mom, congratulations on her 80th!!!✨✨🎈🎈 Glad she had a lovely day. She can celebrate again when you’re there. At 80, she deserves two parties.🎂🥂 Let’s drink to that and her!💕💕💕💕

    • OODIEBOM
    • 06.30.22 9:11 PM

    @sheba2011

    It is another hot and humid day. I am barefoot in the house and I must say that the floor feels real warm. I think tonight I will make a fish stir fry. I have tons of veggies and it all will take under five minutes in the wok. Took some fish out of the freezer and still have scallops and shrimp to add as well. I will freeze the juice from this to make a fish chowder on a cooler day.

    I wish your mom a happy belated birthday. It sounds like she had a great day and will celebrate even more when you get there. It’s something she is looking forward to and will relish when the time comes. And I am breathing a sigh of relief that Poppy will be going also. I’m positive that Poppy will become a worry wort when he sees you packing. Wonder if you should purchase a tiny suitcase for him so he can pack some favorite toys and treats. And speaking of Poppy, you should be hearing from the vet shortly on the tests. Like his mom, he will be just as good if not better.

    We never make plans for the 4th of July. Suffice to say we will probably chill out on the lanai and watch the fireworks. Seems people around here give us quite a show starting around 9 om
    Not sure if it would be all weekend or just on the 4th. There is a possibility that we may go out for homemade ice cream. There are a couple of places that make it from scratch and they do offer sugar free along with sugar free hot fudge.

    Well, the sky seems to be clouding up again. I surmise we will have s noisy late afternoon. This is supposed to be a bad one. Only time will tell.

    • xango
    • 06.30.22 8:42 PM

    @Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    Good afternoon Sheba, are you and Poppy staying cool?
    Its about 94, hot and sunny. I want to go out in front and start doing something in the yard.
    Even if it’s just to give the plants in the shade a drink of water. What I really want to do is get started on changing things around in the front but I am kind of unsure about my back. Have to see how much I can do before it speaks to me saying ouch. 😁
    We get to have a three day weekend, it’s going to be a bit noisy around here with all the fireworks. Every year people have them go off, and since it’s a weekend all through the weekend I am afraid.
    Take Care Sheba 🌻🌻🌻🌻🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 6:28 PM

    😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 6:18 PM

    Passive Aggressive Behavior

    The way to end passive aggressive behavior on your part or others’ is with complete honesty and truth in any situation.

    If you’ve ever found yourself repressing your anger and behaving in other ways to get your point across, you may be someone who is adept at engaging in passive-aggressive behavior. Although passive-aggressive behavior is recognized as a psychological disorder, it also describes the behavior that many people use to cope with confrontational situations. Such behavior has the outward appearance of being peaceful, yet it is really an attempt to express oneself in seemingly passive ways — usually without accepting responsibility for doing so. For example, someone who doesn’t want to attend an event with a partner might engage in behavior that causes them to be late or miss the event without ever admitting to their partner that they never wanted to go to the function at all. Procrastination, inefficiency, stubbornness, and sullenness are some of the many ways that anger can be expressed indirectly.

    It is important not to judge ourselves when we engage in passive-aggressive behavior. You may want to consider that you are not owning your feelings or your expression by indirectly expressing yourself. Perhaps you are judging your feelings and needs as wrong — which is why you are expressing yourself indirectly. You also may be worried that others will judge you for feeling the way that you do. Remember that anger and every other emotion are never good or bad. They can, however, become toxic of you don’t express them in healthy and proactive ways. When we express ourselves directly, we are more likely to be heard by the other person. It also becomes easier for us to ask for and get what we want.

    Once we learn to be honest with ourselves about our feelings, we can begin to directly express ourselves to others. By learning to express ourselves directly, we prevent misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and resentment from cropping up in our relationships. We also learn to communicate with others in healthy and productive ways. It is never too late to start working on ourselves and our behaviors, just take it one day at a time. Amen! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 6:10 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning in S. California wishing you and the kitties a safe day.
    Kitten be well thinking of you. 😎😘✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 6:06 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good day in the ‘burgh. 😘😎Oz is hot today welcome to Summerland. 😜
    Yes, my mother is counting the days and we are working on a new plan.

    I need to take Poppy with us I am not leaving him behind.

    Lady looks like your sister will be on the move with her trips. I hope she has a great time
    as she deserves it she is an Angel. ✨🌹I think you both are Angels to be fair. 😘

    Take it easy in the sun and enjoy your book. Mandy Moore said she needed to rest
    with this pregnancy the article said she is traveling by bus. I can tell you I would not
    like it in the heat and on a bus. I am sure she will make up the concert once the baby
    comes I don’t blame her I would have canceled my tour too.😎

    Here is to a great day just having some me time. 😘😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:57 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California. 😎😘✨Taci thank you for the birthday shout out for my mom. 💕
    My mother had a great day. ✨😘

    Hey any plans for the 4th of July weekend. I think me and hubby are going to the Zoo.
    I love animals and it’s outdoors so no worries about the crowd of people. I don’t know
    which day we will go we took all four of our kids there so sweet memories. 😘✨

    Hey Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶I love singing that to you.

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:53 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast. Sorry about your hands and the strawberries. I would
    wear gloves when doing the dishes. I am glad you are alright. ✨

    OZ is warm today the A/C is on. Oddie any plans for the 4th of July? We are going
    to cook outdoors and just chill. 😎✨

    Let me know how you are doing today.

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:47 PM

    @xango,

    Good afternoon in Florida. ✨😎 I did respond to your post from last evening. 😘✨😎
    The Bolognese sauce with Pasta sounds delicious 😋. I am a Pasta Girl. 💕

    My mom had a great birthday with all the bells and whistles I watched it all. I will say
    in the near future I will be there in person the family is planning something and hubby
    and I along with Poppy will go to Colorado. Still in the planning stages. ✨

    I hope the new pots and plants work out for you. No lifting in the coming days if you can
    help it. Please rest your back.

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:41 PM

    @xango,

    Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about my mom you are so sweet. ✨😘🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:37 PM

    @defg,

    Good afternoon in Maryland enjoy this time and when you hit the road again enjoy
    Summerland. 😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:35 PM

    @ddshoppy,

    Good morning in S. California may this be a great day for you. ✨😎Any plans with the
    family for the 4th of July?

    D you are right there in Summerland so enjoy the Beach and all. ✨😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 06.30.22 5:31 PM

    @loaf,

    Good day in the Rock and Roll Capital may this be a great weekend for the 4th of July.
    Any plans?

< 1 … 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.