Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 10.03.22 2:38 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.03.22 2:35 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.03.22 2:30 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! Stay safe and enjoy your evening. ✨💕 I have not had a decent night sleep in days.
    Goodnight. 🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.03.22 2:26 AM

    @shoelady60,

    We all had one heck of a week time to say goodbye and begin anew. ✨😎

    Love ya. 😘 I am happy Oddiebom and hubby are alright. 💕✨

    Shoelady I am LOL at the commercials on the Game because Patrick and I shop at the same store and he lives
    about 20 minutes from me. 😎I am on the Kansas side and he is on the Missouri side I can throw a football to MO. ✨

    • OODIEBOM
    • 10.03.22 1:35 AM

    @shoelady60

    This was a beast. Nothing like what we see and feel in New England. This storm was terrifying. Thankfully, we were safe. We can repair the roof and anything else, but our lives like everyone mentions, cannot be replaced. Yes, we have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you for your prayers. Evidently they were heard and I thank whomever is up there for watching over us. The storm was relentless. I am thankful we were home and able to do damage control. Will start making the necessary phone calls tomorrow. Yes, we could have gone to a shelter. But with the Covid cases in Florida, and with most not wearing a mask, decided that being home was probably the safest place to be. As it turned out, it was.

    On Friday I thought of you and Mom Friday. At least you probably had some nice, cool weather. Also thought about your sister and in a few weeks she will be back. Oh, she should check the cruise that she is taking with your mom. There could be a better rate since the Covid is still acting up in Florida and cruise lines are again dealing with cancellations. Enjoy the game tonight and have a great day tomorrow.

    • xango
    • 10.03.22 12:59 AM

    @oodiebom 💕💕💕💕💕
    🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝
    Thank God!!! And Praise God……I am smiling from ear to ear and doing a little Samba dance. ….So happy to hear from you Oodie. I am so happy that you and your husband are alright.
    Last night I made a special prayer to Saint Anthony to find you. Alleluia, he answered me!
    Repairs can always be done, your lives is what’s important.
    I am worried about your fall and hitting your head.
    About the repairs on your home, I know you are a smart cookie as Sheba had said.
    But we can always use information. For contractors ask them for a Certificate of Liability Insurance with you named Certificate Holder. Go to Sunbiz.org this website, by entering the business name will show if they are licensed and if they are legitimate. Also check with the Better Business Bureau.
    Angie (F/N/A Angie’s List) is a good site for professionals.
    🏝
    We have used on two of our house this roofing company, Tadlock Roofing. Not sure if they work in your area however called them and see. They offer free estimates but most importantly they are a excellent company. Tadlock Roofing
    🏝
    TADLOCK ROOFING
    Sarasota
    2147 Porter Lake Dr. Unit E
    Sarasota, FL 34240
    Office Hours: M-F 8am – 9pm
    Sat 8am – 1pm
    941-216-7100
    🏝
    TADLOCK ROOFING
    Tampa
    5553 West Waters Avenue, Suite 311
    Tampa FL 33634
    Office Hours: M-F 8am – 9pm
    Sat 8am – 1pm
    813-867-0774
    🏝🏝🏝
    So glad to have you back and posting Oodie.❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹💕💕💕

    • shoelady60
    • 10.02.22 11:25 PM

    @oodiebom

    HALLELUJAH!!!! You are back. Ditto to everything Sheba wrote. I pretty much assumed your power was out but then I started to worry about the lake near you. The pictures on the news were so devastating and I prayed that your house was still standing. As I said to xango, all is repairable/replaceable but you and hubby are not. Just so, so glad to finally hear from you – you have made my Sunday evening.🤗💖

    • OODIEBOM
    • 10.02.22 10:28 PM

    @defg

    Thanks for your thoughts and your concerns. We have had hurricanes in the Northeast, but nothing like what we visualized or felt here in Florida. I am cetain that most hotels had problems as well. You didn’t need to be in a flood zone to see the fast moving waters. Thankfully, we are both OK. Will start doing housework tomorrow and will get in touch with FEMA tomorrow to see where they will be located. Took pictures from inside the house. Unfortunately, the insurance in Florida no longer covers us for wind from hurricanes or tornadoes. We have names of some roofing companies and will be making phone calls tomorrow. Again, everyone’s prayers were very helpful. Someone up there was listening.

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.02.22 10:17 PM

    @oodiebom,

    I am so happy you posted and I think you know how I feel. 💕😎I was so worried
    the thought of you and hubby being alone I knew the power was out as I went online
    to check your county. ✨So I was just waiting for things to settle. Hey your home can
    be repaired and you have two more homes to go to if need be. 😜😘

    Oodie thank you for thinking of our children they are fine. All four kids had no issues. ✨✨
    Trust when I tell you I am a mama bear and my husband is a papa bear. 😎✨My sister
    lives near all our children and everyone is safe. 💕

    Oodie I need to chill because you have been on my mind since you last posted. I was so
    happy Xango checked in I was concerned about her and her husband I was just glad she
    was not alone. Xango knows where your area is and was pretty sure there was no power.

    Welcome back to the real world. The good lord works in strange ways. 🌹🌹 I need to rest
    as now everyone I care about is safe.

    This Thread may be a little boring round about thread but the people are real and I care
    about the people some have been with me near death and many deaths in my family. I am
    not a fake person I don’t play games with people I have eight years creating and developing
    this thread and it still stands. I hope that means something Oodie I am just typing out loud
    because I am relieved everyone is alright. 💕✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.02.22 10:06 PM

    Nevermind.

    • DEFG
    • 10.02.22 9:33 PM

    THANK HEAVEN You & Mr. Oodiebom are doing okay!! Mrs. Sheba will be so thrilled and relieved, as I am!! Just keep us updated whenever possible. So sorry for the damage to your house & possessions, but that is replaceable, but you and your hubby are not!! Sending you good vibes!!(((🤗🤗🤗)))🙏🙌💘❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💌💋👌👏

    • xango
    • 10.02.22 9:09 PM

    @Shoelady 60👡👡👡👡
    👡
    Hello and how are you doing this Sunday afternoon?
    After the monster storm we are having some beautiful days.
    It’s certainly was a monster, and we are very lucky. My husband said to me ” we are never living on the coast or near water here in Florida”. 😬 Well we came down with the US Navy back in 1988. And our first house here in Florida we had built was ten minutes from Jacksonville Beach☺️😆. And we were lucky there, no hurricane came our way while we lived there.
    In 1993 we moved to Orlando, and in 2004 Florida was hit with five hurricanes. we went through 4 in Orlando, Charlie that one I was all by myself. Charlie did a lot of damage and went up I-95 all the way to Jacksonville causing damage. We lost power for a week with Charlie.
    Then there was Frances, Ivan and Jeanne. For two of the hurricanes friends came and stayed with us because they lived in Merritt Island and the area needed to be evacuated.
    I forget which hurricane stayed around dumping water and wind all four days. It was an eternity. Surprisingly we didn’t lose power, we had water come in from the window in one of the spare bedrooms. Soaked the entire bedroom drywall, bed, curtains and carpet all had to be replaced. That’s the most damage we had from a hurricane.
    👡
    Thank you for all your prayers.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 10.02.22 8:50 PM

    @xango

    Hi we are fine. Finally have electricity which came on last night. And just a few minutes Ok the wifi ret urned with TV, landline, etc. etc. I wrote to Sheba. When you get a chance please read . Sorry you had some problems but thankfully the four of us are safe and can start the repairs. I hope you are feeling OK. That was some fall and I could feel your pain. Just take it easy. At least you do not have any appointments pending. I will write more later.

    • OODIEBOM
    • 10.02.22 8:44 PM

    @sheba2011, DEFG, xango, shoelady60

    Both of us are OK. We had a hotel reservation for Sarasota beginning Tuesday afternoon through Friday. At 9:30 am the hotel phoned that we were being cancelled because they were being evacuated. The hotel was not in a flood zone. From what that person told me, was that most hotels were receiving the same message. Ten minutes later we had a visual doctor’s appointment with a neurologist. By the time we got through (an hour and a half later), I tried various hotels in Sarasota, Orlando and beyond for a reservation. Everything was booked. There were a few in St. Augustine and DeSoto, but, too far to travel. We decided to bunker down at home and as it turned out the wisest decision.

    Tuesday was OK. Watched the news on and off and also decided to see what was in the frig. I moved things around so it would be easy to grab when needed and to keep the frig cold or cool. Checked the pantry and there were tons of can goods and even some munchies. Most schools were closed on Tuesday and most retail closed between 4 pm and 6 pm that evening. That also included the groceries and of course our Farmers Market. Luckily we had been to Costco and picked up some ready to go items that just needed refrigeration and no cooking.
    We had no problems Tuesday night.

    Wednesday, I was up at 7:30 am. It was quiet. Guess it was the lull before the storm. I checked outside to make sure the car van was locked and walked around for loose anything. Seeing none went back in and made a small breakfast. By 9 am the power was gone. This included our Cells, landline, TV, hot water, etc.. Thank goodness I had downloaded a couple of books and jigsaw puzzles. At that point I just prayed.

    There was only a light wind Wednesday morning. We both felt that Florida Light and Power had cut everything to prevent electrocution. I also decided that this was a good time to disconnect all appliances and lights and other things as well. We left the stove, microwave and frig in place. Turned the A/C off. Wednesday afternoon the wind picked up. At this point it was going from East to West which meant we would be OK. Later it went from East to West. Around 7 pm the wind picked up and so did the rain. Torrents of rain. I looked outside from our den window and noticed that the wind was from North to South. I watched the water in the lake to determine the route. I must have fallen asleep when hubby awakened me to check the window in the kitchen. The roof over the lanai was completely gone. Then I followed him into the den where he pointed to the den ceiling. I now had an opened skylight. The floor was drenched in rain water. I had decided to do some laundry the day prior and remembered that I had some bath towels in the mix. This room had some big pieces of furniture and I wiped everything down and covered the tops the best I could. I also remembered when I purchased the furniture that the sales staff would say never to use Pledge. n this case I am glad I didn’t listen because the rain did not penetrate the wood. There would tons of bubbles and so easy to wipe clean and cover. I moved what we could to another location and made a pathway to the kitchen and our bedroom. The den will need to be redone. I have a couple of names and will make the calls tomorrow. Winds were clocked over 100 mph and then some. I knew before hand that there was a possibility that it would land either in Porta Gorda or further South. By car they are about an hour and a half south. I thought this storm would be a category 1 when it reached us. But it wasn’t. I think it was a 4 and then became a 3. I have never seen wind like this and the rain never let up. It was relentless.

    Thursday the rain was gone but we still had wind. Gusts were 50 mph. It was heading towards Georgia. Oh how I wanted to tell Sheba, but there was no wifi or internet connection. So I just prayed that her kids would be OK. I heard later that it was quite a storm and there were floods everywhere. Flooding is still going on where we are. Traffic lights are not working and though at the 4-way we should treat it like a stop sign, not everyone is obeying and thus accidents.

    Yesterday our neighbor checked on us and thankfully she and her two cute dogs are fine. I decided to take some pictures using Kindle. Going into the house the railing broke free and I fell backwards hitting my head against the screen door leading to the lanai. I am OK. Nothing broken. But I feared for hubby and his knee going up and down with nothing to hang on to. That has been repaired by our neighbor. The electrical came on around 9:30 pm Saturday. Phone service and everything else came on around 4 pm today. I was able to receive messages in my e-mail, but unable to reply. When I had not replied, a cousin in Boston must have either gone on line or heard the news that all power was knocked out. I’m not sure if our cell is working because the satellites were sent flying along with the poles. But, to me, this is just a minor thing. We are OK and that is most important. Men are expected back tomorrow to finish the landscaping. That’s it for now. Need to tell family we are OK.

    • xango
    • 10.02.22 8:27 PM

    @Sheba🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
    🍁
    Hello Sheba, glad to read your children are well and no harm from the hurricane.
    I bet Poppy looks good, handsome and smells good too.
    🍁
    I was lucky I didn’t break my left hip when I fell. I believe my Guardian Angel must of broken my fall thus stopping me from having any any serious problems.
    My thigh is black and blue and sore. My left arm is better, just can’t raise all the way up yet. The muscles still needs to recuperate.
    🍁
    I am worried about Oodiebom and her husband. I am sure that area must of have lost power, and some damage to cell towers. I am praying we hear from Oodie soon.
    🍁
    I am glad I couldn’t placed a large order of groceries. I tried but Kroger and Walmart didn’t have available days before the Hurrican, neither did Instacart. We would have thrown away lots of food. As it turned out, there wasn’t much to throw away and the refrigerator stayed pretty cool. We had packed the refrigerator with lots of frozen bottles of water.
    🍁
    I hope you are having a great Sunday.
    Take care Sheba 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

< 1 … 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.