Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Ends tonight! Get 5 FlexPay sitewide
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:54 AM

    Peace Out Peeps enjoy your evening and the beautiful moon tonight. ✨🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:52 AM

    Golden Years
    Song by David Bowie

    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Don’t let me hear you say life’s taking you nowhere
    Angel
    Come get up, my baby
    Look at that sky, life’s begun
    Nights are warm and the days are young
    Come get up, my baby
    There’s my baby, lost that’s all
    Once I’m begging you save her little soul
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Come get up, my baby
    Last night they loved you
    Opening doors and pulling some strings
    Angel
    Come get up, my baby
    In walked luck and you looked in time
    Never look back, walk tall, act fine
    Come get up, my baby
    I’ll stick with you, baby, for a thousand years
    Nothing’s gonna touch you in these golden years
    Gold
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Come get up, my baby
    Some of these days, and it won’t be long
    Gonna drive back down where you once belonged
    In the back of a dream car twenty foot long
    Don’t cry, my sweet, don’t break my heart
    Doing all right, but you gotta get smart
    Wish upon, wish upon, day upon day, I believe, oh Lord
    I believe all the way
    Come get up, my baby
    Run for the shadows, run for the shadows
    Run for the shadows in these golden years
    There’s my baby, lost that’s all
    Once I’m begging you save her little soul
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Come get up, my baby
    Don’t let me hear you say life’s taking you nowhere
    Angel
    Come get up, my baby
    Run for the shadows, run for the shadows
    Run for the shadows in these golden years
    I’ll stick with you, baby, for a thousand years
    Nothing’s gonna touch you in these golden years
    Gold
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Golden years, gold whop whop whop

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:49 AM

    @shoelady60,

    Thank you for such a nice post so sweet to think of the fur babies. Hey I call my mom
    every single day. My mom will call me if I don’t. 😘💕I just got off the phone with her
    and wondering if I should get the new Vaccine that just got released a couple weeks ago.

    I want protection and I want to protect my mother especially. I am calling my Physican
    as I have question before I hit the road. So far every family member in Colorado and beyond
    have had Covid-19. I am the only one who has not had it. Knock on wood I never get it.

    Hey enjoy your evening rest my dear I love your family and you know how I feel about your
    sister she is amazing and so are you. 🌹✨

    I am a bit under the weather so I am going to take it easy and let whatever it is pass. ✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:42 AM

    @oodiebom,

    Good evening I am a bit under the weather tonight. I don’t feel so good. I am sure this
    too shall pass. No worries I got all my recyclables good to go and hubby always take
    them to the curb. ✨✨

    Oodie I hope you go shopping tomorrow time permitting as I know you have people
    making estimates on your home repairs. I have never known you to have a bare fridge. 😜

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:38 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:37 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:35 AM

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.06.22 1:33 AM

    Afterglow
    Song by INXS

    Here I am, lost in the light of the moon that comes through my window
    Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divides the thorns from the roses
    It’s you and the roses
    Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow
    Heal me from all this sorrow
    As I let you go, I will find my way when I see your eyes
    Now I’m living in your afterglow
    Here I am, lost in the ashes of time, but who owns tomorrow?
    In between the longing to hold you again
    I’m caught in your shadow, I’m losing control
    My mind drifts away, we only have today
    Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow
    Heal me from all this sorrow
    As I let you go, I will find my way
    I will sacrifice ’til the blinding day when I see your eyes
    Now I’m living in your afterglow
    When the veils are gone, as I let you go, as I let you go
    Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow
    Heal me from all this sorrow
    As I let you go, I will find my way, I will sacrifice
    Now I’m living in your afterglow
    Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divides the thorns from the roses
    It’s you who is closest

    • OODIEBOM
    • 10.06.22 12:06 AM

    @sheba2011

    I made a few phone calls this afternoon. We do have a roofer, but unfortunately they will be here after the structure is in place. So now we are looking for a contractor. I have a couple of names, so we shall see. Our insurance company recommended The Army Corps of Engineers. Unfortunately they are dealing with 3 counties and does not include ours. The insurance company was flabbergasted that it didn’t include Manatee. Tomorrow is another day.

    We have not shopped for food. The refrigerator is bare. Probably will venture out tomorrow afternoon. Need to get the holes in the ceiling areas plugged. Glad Charlie made it back to the safety of your home per hubby. Hope he continues to put up a good fight,

    • shoelady60
    • 10.05.22 7:41 PM

    @sheba2011

    Happy Wednesday to you. Perfect weather day in the ‘burgh but we will get chilly with some frost warnings starting Friday through the weekend.🥶 Already have the fleece sheets on the bed.

    I was surprised to hear about Tom and Gisele.😮 I know she has been worried for years about him getting hurt and his unretirement must have put her over the edge.😖 I did read her Elle magazine interview and can understand her views.

    Mom calls me every morning when my sister is gone to let me know she is alive and moving. She didn’t call today so my husband went up to check on her and to change her furnace filter. She has a problem with sleep and never fell asleep until 6:30 this morning so it was after 12:00 noon when she got up. Makes me very nervous but all is fine.😊

    You are a wonderful mom to Poppy🐶 and Charlie’s guardian angel.👼 Hugs to the three of you.🤗🥰💗

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.05.22 5:56 PM

    Talismans

    Having a talisman imbued with your intention is a tool you can use to assist you in your journey.

    For millennia, mankind has found peace and solace in objects of significance. When cleansed and consecrated through ritual, such objects — be they gems, amulets, herbs, or written words — become talismans. A talisman is any item imbued with a specific power by its bearer to serve a specific intention. Ancient Egyptians used massive stone tablets as healing talismans, while the Greeks and Romans used lead talismans to communicate with the spirit realm. Traditionally, a talisman anchors energy in the physical plane. That energy may be protective in nature or may be intended to draw abundance, wealth, or a wide variety of blessings to its user. Today, a talisman may be made of wood, metal, paper, stone, or natural elements, such as plants. Often, talismans are small enough to be easily worn or carried, and they may be marked with words or symbols that the talisman’s owner deems meaningful.

    Creating and owning a talisman can reassure you and also serve to aid you in attracting what you want in life. You may use your talisman to help you attain health, security, or good luck. Or you may simply want to carry an object with you that will remind you of your search for soulful tranquility. In order to create a talisman, you must first determine its physical properties. This can be as innocuous as a strip of paper bearing the word “love” and carried in a wooden box or cloth sack. You may prefer a more visible talisman, such as a metal amulet or a gemstone worn as jewelry. Before your object becomes a talisman, however, it must be charged. This can be done by cleansing the object — with water or with incense — and holding a ritual of your own making. Or you can leave the object in moonlight or sunlight, or bury it in the earth for a time. To preserve its effectiveness, talismans should be reconsecrated regularly.

    Almost any object can be transformed into a talisman of protection, good fortune, health, love, or serenity. It may be strung on a cord and hung around the neck, worn on a belt, or carried in a purse or pocket. But the physical properties of the talisman are not as important as the intention of its bearer. If you are grounded in your desires, your talisman will give you something that you can concentrate on to help you affirm your intention and achieve your goals. AMEN! ✨✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.05.22 5:50 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good morning in Cali and may this be a blessed day Kitten for you and your family. ✨😎🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.05.22 5:48 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. Enjoy your day I know Mom Friday is right around the corner.
    Hey when will your sister be back? 🌹🌹

    Did you hear the news about Brady and Gisele may be getting a divorce? I did not see
    that coming.

    Blowing a kiss to you and Jake’s Canvas. 😘😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.05.22 5:44 PM

    @taci,

    Good morning in S. California Taci and here is to a good Wednesday for hiking.
    Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

    • Sheba2011
    • 10.05.22 5:40 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎✨🌹Oodie as you know tonight is the last
    night of yom kippur. I hope today is a good day for you.

    in the coming week people will be coming and going giving you quotes on the damage
    your home had after the Ian Storm. ✨✨Oodie I am just thankful you and hubby are alright.

    I can’t look at the news anymore covering some really bad scenes of the damage. I don’t
    know what to do. So many reports show people who lost everything and I mean everything.
    My heart goes out to them and then the reports show those who lost their lives. I am still
    saying a prayer for all affected by this storm. 🌹🌹

    Oodie if you are out and about drive safe. ✨🌹

< 1 … 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.