Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 17

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.19.21 2:47 AM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 17 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 8 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:51 PM

    @xango,

    Good afternoon in Florida. ✨🌹I don’t know if you are familiar with Irene Cara but she
    passed in your State today. I love this artist and she has been influence on my life. 💕😎

    Wishing you a nice and safe day with hubby. ✨I did have fun in Trivia last night and yes
    I was tired from my busy week.

    I still have leftovers and hubby will put them to good use. 😜

    I am going to have a private moment remembering Irene Cara. 😎✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:45 PM

    @defg,

    Good afternoon in Maryland I did read your post from earlier. I am shocked that the
    talented Irene Cara passed at such a young age. May her beautiful soul rest in peace. ✨💕

    I have loved her music and her acting as long as I have been on this planet the world
    is a little gray without her. I have covered her songs forever on this thread. 😎🌹

    Here is to a good weekend to you and your family. ✨

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:40 PM

    @ddshoppy,

    I know you don’t write but I want to wish you and your family a nice Holiday Season.
    I do hope you get to see all your grandchildren. 🌹✨Stay safe out there in California.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:37 PM

    @merce3,

    Good Afternoon in Tampa enjoy the Holiday Season. 😎✨Hope this is a good day for you.

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:33 PM

    @loaf,

    Good day in Ohio enjoy your shopping this weekend. 😎✨

    Hey enjoy your family and the kids too. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:29 PM

    HP 15.6″ Touch Intel 8GB RAM 256GB Laptop Bundle w/HP Wireless Printer
    815-547

    Free Shipping

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:27 PM

    HP 15″ Touch Intel Pentium 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Laptop with Voucher
    825-701

    Free Shipping

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:23 PM

    HP 15.6″ Intel Celeron 4GB RAM 128GB SSD Laptop with Wireless Mouse
    818-978

    Free Shipping

    HSN TS

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:16 PM

    Happy Holiday’s Peeps be safe and warm during this shopping season. ✨🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:14 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 6:12 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 5:42 PM

    Flashdance…What A Feeling
    Song by Irene Cara

    First, when there’s nothing
    But a slow glowing dream
    That your fear seems to hide
    Deep inside your mind
    All alone, I have cried
    Silent tears full of pride
    In a world made of steel
    Made of stone
    Well, I hear the music
    Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
    Wrap around, take a hold of my heart
    What a feeling
    Being’s believin’
    I can have it all, now I’m dancing for my life
    Take your passion
    And make it happen
    Pictures come alive
    You can dance right through your life
    Now I hear the music
    Close my eyes, I am rhythm
    In a flash, it takes hold of my heart
    What a feeling
    Being’s believin’
    I can have it all, now I’m dancing for my life
    Take your passion
    And make it happen
    Pictures come alive
    You can dance right through your life
    What a feeling
    What a feeling (I am music now)
    Being’s believin’ (I am rhythm now)
    Pictures come alive
    You can dance right through your life
    What a feeling (I can really have it all)
    What a feeling (pictures come alive when I call)
    I can have it all (I can really have it all)
    Have it all (pictures come alive when I call)
    (Call, call, call, call)
    I can have it all (being’s believin’)
    Being’s believin’ (take your passion)
    Make it happen
    (What a feeling)
    What a feeling

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 5:38 PM

    Fame
    Song by Irene Cara

    Baby, look at me and tell me what you see
    You ain’t seen the best of me yet
    Give me time, I’ll make you forget the rest
    I got more in me and you can set it free
    I can catch the moon in my hand
    Don’t you know who I am?
    Remember my name
    I’m gonna live forever
    I’m gonna learn how to fly
    (High)
    I feel it coming together
    People will see me and cry
    I’m gonna make it to heaven
    Light up the sky like a flame
    (Fame)
    I’m gonna live forever
    Baby, remember my name
    (Remember, remember, remember, remember)
    (Remember, remember, remember, remember)
    Baby, hold me tight, ’cause you can make it right
    You can shoot me straight to the top
    Give me love and take all I got to give
    Baby I’ll be tough, too much is not enough, no
    I can ride your heart ’til it breaks
    Oh, I got what it takes
    I’m gonna live forever
    I’m gonna learn how to fly
    (High)
    I feel it coming together
    People will see me and cry
    I’m gonna make it to heaven
    Light up the sky like a flame
    (Fame)
    I’m gonna live forever
    Baby, remember my name
    (Remember, remember, remember, remember)
    (Remember, remember, remember)
    I’m gonna live forever
    I’m gonna learn how to fly
    (High)
    I feel it coming together
    People will see me and cry
    I’m gonna make it to heaven
    Light up the sky like a flame
    (Fame)
    I’m gonna live forever
    Baby, remember my name
    (Remember, remember, remember, remember)
    (Remember, remember, remember, remember)
    Remember my name
    I’m gonna live forever
    (Fame)
    I’m gonna learn how to fly
    (High)
    I feel it coming together
    (Fame)
    People will see me and cry
    (Remember my name)
    I’m gonna make it to heaven
    (Fame)
    Light up the sky like a flame
    (Fame)
    Oh I’m gonna live forever
    (Fame)
    Baby, remember my name
    I’m gonna live forever
    (Fame)
    I’m gonna learn how to fly
    (High)
    I feel it coming together
    (Fame)
    People will see me and cry
    (Fame)

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 5:36 PM

    I Sing the Body Electric – Irene Cara

    I sing the body electric
    I celebrate the me yet come
    I toast to my own reunion
    When I become one with the sun
    And I’ll look back on Venus
    I’ll look back on Mars
    And I’ll burn with the fire
    Of ten million stars
    And in time and in time
    We will all be stars
    I sing the body electric
    I glory in the glow of rebirth
    Creating my own tomorrow
    When I shall embody the Earth
    And I’ll serenade Venus
    I’ll serenade Mars
    And I’ll burn with the fire
    Of ten million stars
    And in time and in time
    We will all be stars
    Yeah (ooh)
    Ooh, yeah
    Yeah, yeah
    We are the emperors now
    And we are Czars
    And in time and in time
    We will all be stars
    I sing the body electric
    I celebrate the me yet come
    I toast to my own reunion
    (My own reunion)
    When I become one with the sun
    And I’ll look back on Venus (back on Venus)
    I’ll look back on Mars (back on Mars)
    And I’ll burn with the fire (burn with the fire)
    Of ten million stars
    And in time and in time (and in time)
    And in time and in time (and in time)
    And in time and in time (and in time)
    We will all be stars

    • Sheba2011
    • 11.26.22 5:31 PM

    Out Here on My Own
    Song by Irene Cara

    Sometimes I wonder where I’ve been,
    Who I am,
    Do I fit in.
    Make believein’ is hard alone,
    Out here on my own.
    We’re always provin’ who we are,
    Always reachin’
    For that risin’ star
    To guide me far
    And shine me home,
    Out here on my own.
    When I’m down and feelin’ blue,
    I close my eyes so I can be with you.
    Oh, baby be strong for me;
    Baby belong to me.
    Help me through.
    Help me need you.
    Until the morning sun appears
    Making light
    Of all my fears,
    I dry the tears
    I’ve never shown,
    Out here on my own.
    But when I’m down and feelin’ blue,
    I close my eyes so I can be with you.
    Oh, baby be strong for me;
    Baby, belong to me.
    Help me through.
    Help me need you.
    Sometimes I wonder where I’ve been,
    Who I am,
    Do I fit in.
    I may not win,
    But I can’t be thrown,
    Out here on my own,
    Out here on my own.

< 1 … 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 … 1,168 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

17,512 Replies

01.09.23 4:32 PM

20 Participants

Tags

Whatever

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 17

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.