Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

4 my mother. 💕😎🌹
-

All I Have to Do Is Dream
The Everly BrothersDream, dream, dream, dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream, dream, dream, dream
When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream
I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I’m dreamin’ my life away
I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream, dream, dream, dream
Dream
I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I’m dreamin’ my life away
I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream, dream, dream, dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream -
In a few days I will have my mammogram which is part of my treatment program.
I am so glad I had a head’s up on the vaccine and how it affects the mammogram.I called my Oncologist and they did say if I took any vaccine I would have to wait
weeks for the mammogram. I had the choice to wait and I did. So in a few days I will
have that mammogram and within days that needle will be in my arm.I am so sorry you had to have some unnecessary procedure done to you. Oodie you took it in
good stride I am just glad nothing is there I do hate Covid-19 with a passion. I said May would
be a busy month for me. I am taking things one day at a time and I social distance. 😎My niece did sleep on her stomach and she is up and about and she can get her vaccine
at the age of 15 in two weeks according to her doctor. 💕 -
Thanks for the tea and the manuka. I love the Oriental teas that are not in bags. The tea leaves have a different flavor and are not as strong as those that are similar to Tetley, etc… Nothing like sitting back and letting the aroma purvey the area.
So glad that your niece is covid free. I know she is in a rush for the vaccine,, however, she should work with her physician as to when it would be most feasible for her to start the process.
We certainly could use some of your raindrops and then some. High temps and high humidity does not help our situation. Oh well, if we were North, we would be in the bedroom with the A/C on. Neither home has central air. However, the Cape house does seem to get some of those ocean breezes and the fans do help.
-

You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
Song by The Righteous BrothersYou never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips
And there’s no tenderness like before in your fingertips
You’re trying hard not to show it
But baby, baby I know it
You lost that lovin’ feelin’
Whoa, that lovin’ feelin’
You lost that lovin’ feelin’
Now it’s gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh
Now there’s no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you
And now you’re starting to criticize little things I do
It makes me just feel like crying
‘Cause baby, something beautiful’s dyin’
You lost that lovin’ feelin’
Whoa, that lovin’ feelin’
You lost that lovin’ feelin’
Now it’s gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh
Baby, baby, I’d get down on my knees for you
If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah
We had a love, a love, a love you don’t find everyday
So don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t let it slip away
Baby, baby, baby, baby
I beg you please, please, please, please
I need your love, need your love
I need your love, I need your love
So bring it on back, so bring it on back
Bring it on back, bring it on back
Bring back that lovin’ feelin’
Whoa, that lovin’ feelin’
Bring back that lovin’ feelin’
‘Cause it’s gone, gone, gone
And I can’t go on, whoa-oh
Bring back that lovin’ feelin’
Whoa, that lovin’ feelin’
Bring back that lovin’ feelin’
‘Cause it’s gone, gone, gone -

Goodbye Columbus
The AssociationGot to say hello, it’s a lucky day
Kiss the moon goodbye and be on our way
It’s a lucky day ’cause I found you
Gonna build a new world around you
Touch the sun and run, it’s a lucky day
Hello life, goodbye Columbus
I’ve got a feelin’ that you’re gonna hear from us
You’re gonna know that we’ve taken the world by surprise
Got that look in our eyes
Its a lucky day, just for changin’
Leavin’ the old world behind
Lucky day, for walkin’ a new road
Just to clear your mind
It’s a day for startin’ a new way
Tellin’ the old one goodbye
Lucky day for gettin’ above it
Spread your wings and fly
It’s a lucky day, goodbye Columbus
I’ve got a feelin’ that you’re gonna hear from us
You’re gonna know that we’ve taken the world by surprise
Got that look in our eyes
It’s a lucky day, yeah -

Club Sheba
-
Yes, good appointment today. Really made my heart sing. And to think that all the stuff happening from the Mams could be from Covid even though the radiologist said, NO WAY. If my next Mam shows and discrepancies , I promised to get a second and maybe a third opinion.
I was all set to make the call to schedule the Mam when I decided to sit in our love seat. I had the phone number in my hand and telephone next to me. Must have really dozed off, because the next thing I noticed it was after 5 pm. They close at 4:30 pm. I must have been tired.
Tomorrow is the celebration for your Mom’s Day. If you and hubby are going together, will be another day to celebrate your anniversary. I am also reading that there is a gas problem where some stations had to close between Florida and Ma.. Actually quite a few that also includes Pilot, Luvs, Sheetz, Exxon, etc.. Yes, the warehouses as well. We will be watching this very carefully, though I do not expect any unforeseen problems at this time since we will be here through Memorial Day.
Again, have a beautiful celebration tomorrow.
-
Glad all labs were excellent👍. Always a big sigh of relief after getting good news. Just keep an eye on hubby (I know you will). Driving back north may be a little too burdensome for him. My husband has been feeling good since covid, at least from what he says and I can see.
Thanks for the anniversary wishes. At this point in life, like birthdays, just glad to have another one!🤗 Take care.
-
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your wishes and pics.🙌 And the music was great, you and I have a favorite in Michael.💗 I think you did more for our anniversary than we did! It was a beautiful day in May when we married and the cherry blossoms were out for some great photos. Time surely flies. Yes, we will celebrate with mom and sis tomorrow at the winery. It is supposed to be a nice day, but still chilly, so we will be dining indoors.🍷🍝🍷
I am very relieved that your niece is now negative and back on track. Dear God, let this be the end for the Sheba family.🙏
I scrubbed floors today and making a tuna noodle casserole, haven’t had that for a very long time. We will be dining big tomorrow. It is an Italian winery so I’m sure some form of pasta will be on my plate – my favorite!😊 You and Poppy stay warm and hope you have a relaxing walk later. After tomorrow, I should be able to plant flowers.
-
Well, I finally figured out why husband isn’t eating. He is trying to lower his blood sugar. The last appointment he was quite high. However, for the backache and leg pains, I now have a name and a place which is quite helpful since this firm is also in the Boston area. All the physicians in this group are superb. Will give them a call, or rather will have hubby make an appointment.
We had our doctor appointments today. My lab tests and all the tests came back as excellent. So happy. I also asked the doctor about the mams. He stated there is more to Covid than what I am reading. Getting the mam in a couple of weeks is not possible. Two months at least, longer if possible. The biopsy I had last year he felt was totally unnecessary. He would have opted for a look again six months later. Again, a possibility due to Covid. And the cyst, again a result of Covid. Seems it goes to an area that has had some problems in the past. And my husband’s dementia, definitely a result of Covid. Being down in the dumps again Covid. There’s alot we do not know. Everyday is something new.
Stopped at the Farmer’s Market on the way home. It’s a five mile detour, but worth the ride. I bought something brand new. It’s call pink pineapple. It is actually pink. Supposed to be on the sweet side. I did purchase one to try. Now to call for a mam appointment.
-

Fear of the Future
Fear of the future can paralyze us, but we can allow it to unfold easily when we keep to the present moment.
Though much human fear is based on uncertainty, foreknowledge does not always ease the mind. It is often when our futures look brightest that our resolve crumbles and we veer off course. We can recognize that success is on the horizon, but we cannot discern how it will impact our lives. Because success can affect us in complex and unpredictable ways, taking us out of the status quo and pushing us into new circumstances that test our limits, the mere idea of attaining the life of our dreams can shake us to the core. Fear of the future is often closely intermingled with the fear that growing into your own potential will both change you irrevocably and force you to face situations for which you aren’t ready. It is normal to unconsciously project ahead into the future and see success as a great weight bearing down on you. It is important to remember, however, that all the life changes the future will bring will be implemented into your life slowly and gradually.
When we visualize the future, we tend to focus on outcomes rather than the steps we will take to reach those conclusions. Thus, we may forget that growth is progressive. Your soul longs to fulfill its purpose — a purpose you agreed to in the timelessness in which you existed before your birth. Because of this, neither you nor the universe will set any circumstance before you that you are not capable of handling. Fear of the future can paralyze you, preventing you from living in the moment and from working toward your goals in a mindful manner. The key to conquering this fear lies in awareness. When you can identify the irrational thoughts that frighten you, you can replace them with logical, self-affirming ideas. If you are afraid that you won’t be satisfied when you accomplish a certain goal, remember that no one achievement represents an end in and of itself. And if you fear recognition or feel unworthy, consider that even now you are deserving of praise.
Should fear of the future strike you as you strive to create, to excel, to grow, and to evolve, assert your courage. Assume that your fear is based on a false assumption and quell it with facts. Try to disregard past patterns and focus on the present by stilling the inner voice that comments critically on all you do. Tell yourself that the inevitability of your success is based not on luck or a universal mistake but on your already established talents, drive, imagination, and inner strength. Each time you overcome your fear of the future, you chip away at its very foundations. Eventually, you will clear a gap through which you can gaze upon the future with unhindered optimism. 😎
-
Good Morning in California enjoy the day with your family. Sending Kitty Hugs. 😎

This reminds of your fresh lemons you get from your lemon trees. 💕
-
Cherie,
Good Morning in S. California I hope you and the children are safe. Drop a line
when you have time. Miss ya. 💕😎🌹
I know you and hubby love your morning smoothie enjoy. 😎💕
-
Happy Anniversary in the ‘burgh. 😘🌹I hope you and hubby had a good Anniversary.
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day for your mom. I know she is ready to go. 🌹 I did do a little
Anniversary Gallery for you I tried to matched the dog up with Jake. 🤣Poppy is right by my side as I type this. 💕😎I hope your Hockey Team holds it’s place.
Niece is doing great after her test showed she is negative for Covid-19. Niece beat it and
she wants the vaccine.Give Jake a nice chilly OZ pet but hey I think you are chilly and rainy in the ‘burgh like OZ. 😎

Here is a little tea to warm you up or wake you up. 😎
This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants