Conversation – 16

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.
-

HSN Host Debbie Denmon wearing Diane Gilman
Oh Snap! Skinny jegging that has snap buttons at the ankle and fly waist! On clearance by DG2! Ready for Summer!
-
Forgot to mention that the spoonbill was here today. He/she wasn’t flying, just out for his afternoon constitutional. All he/she needed was a hat and a cane and things would have been more exciting. I’ll send him to Oz to bring you good luck for Monday. I still have to make an appointment. I tried calling, but got their answering service instead. Will call again Monday. From what I could ascertain the staff were at a meeting for a couple of days. They must have received the new machines.
-
@Sheba201
Sheba, dear, you are allowed to be tired and have a day off your post. Although the rest of us will think something drastic happened, lol!😮 Go relax, hubby and I are watching a hockey game with some wine.🏒🍷 Sending hugs to you and Poppy.🤗
-

Classic 😘💕
-

An American In Paris another classic. 😘💕
-

This is a true classic. 💕
-

Peace Out Peeps! Enjoy your evening.
-

They Can’t Take That Away From Me
Song by George GershwinOur romance won’t end on a sorrowful note
For by tomorrow you’re gone.
The song has ended but as the songwriter wrote,
The melody lingers on.
They may take you from me,
I’ll miss your fond caress,
But though they take you from me, I’ll still possess
They way you wear your hat,
The way you sip your tea,
The memory of all that.
No, no they can’t take that away from me.
The way your smile just beams,
The way you sing off key,
The way you haunt my dreams.
No, no they can’t take that away from me.
We may never, never meet again ont he bumpy road to love,
But I’ll always always keep the memory of
They way you hold your knife,
They way we danced til three,
The way you changed my life .
No, no they can’t take that away from me.
No, they can’t take that away from me. -
Good evening wishing you and hubby a nice evening. I am tired tonight for the first
time in forever. I am done with projects for a while. 😘I hope the cute little deers have stayed off your flowers.

I am worn-out things will be back to normal tomorrow. 😘
-
Good evening in S. California I hope this is a good day for you and hubby.
Hubby and I had a great day the sun is setting and it is beautiful I will search for
my moon. 😎Enjoy your hike.

-
Good Evening I don’t know if you will see this. I am doing a short version of the thread
today I have been busy. I stopped halfway down. I will post today to those that
post to me and tomorrow I will be back to normal. 😎Well Mammo is Monday just yummy. I am about to jump in the shower as I have
been places and done a lot.How are you and hubby today? The weather has been fine here but rain is on the way. 😘😎

Oodie wanted to add Trivia was fun last night. Rodney Dangerfield was a hit. 😘😎
-

-

Kiss the Girl
Song by Samuel E. WrightPercussion
Strings
Winds
Words
There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don’t got a lot to say
But there’s something about her
And you don’t know why
But you’re dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl
Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
Possible she wants you too
There is one way to ask her
It don’t take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl
Sing with me now
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
Ain’t gonna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain’t that sad?
Ain’t it a shame?
Too bad, he gonna miss the girl
Now’s your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don’t say a word
And she won’t say a word
Until you kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t stop now
Don’t try to hide it how
You want to kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Float along
And listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
The music play
Do what the music say
You got to kiss the girl
You’ve got to kiss the girl
Oh, don’t you wanna kiss the girl
You’ve gotta kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl -

Part of Your World
Song by Jodi BensonMaybe he’s right
Maybe there is something the matter with me
I just don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad
Look at this stuff
Isn’t it neat?
Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete?
Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you’d think
Sure, she’s got everything
I’ve got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I’ve got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I’ve got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see ’em dancin’
Walking around on those, what do you call ’em?
Oh, feet
Flippin’ your fins, you don’t get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down the, what’s that word again?
Street
Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin’ free, wish I could be
Part of that world
What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet’cha on land they understand
Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
Bright young women, sick of swimmin’
Ready to stand
And ready to know what the people know
Ask ’em my questions and get some answers
What’s a fire and why does it, what’s the word?
Burn?
When’s it my turn?
Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world -

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
15,174 Replies
11.19.21 4:04 AM
27 Participants