Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Ends tonight! Get 5 FlexPay sitewide
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 15

  • Sheba2011
  • 10.01.17 4:41 PM

Welcome to conversation – 15. This is number 15 of this thread.
We are in TAY. This Thread is three years old.

I hope you enjoy this as it covers music, fashion and most of all
Heidi Daus. I am an Avid Collector. ♥ my focus is fashion being a former
fashion model. As a singer I cover lots of old school music and popular and
show tunes. Movies are a must. We talk about a lot of things in Conversation.
Please remember this is TAY! I am still learning the new system so bear with me.
Blessings to you all. ♥ Happy Holidays ♥

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:55 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:50 PM

    @kittengirl,

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:35 PM

    @loaf,

    I am missing you. Have a great day in the Rock and Roll Capital. Rock on Loaf. ♥

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:29 PM

    @taci,

    Good Morning in Cali. Enjoy the hike today if you can. We have cool weather here too.
    I still get my walks in. Good luck to your son and his summer job. 🙂

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:26 PM

    Taking Time for Yourself

    Making time for the activities that contribute to your spiritual growth has little to do with being selfish.

    Modern life compels us to rush. Because we feel pressured to make the most of our time each day, the activities that sustain us, rejuvenate us, and help us evolve are often the first to be sacrificed when we are in a hurry or faced with a new obligation. It is important we remember that there is more to life than achieving success, making money, and even caring for others. Your spiritual needs should occupy an important spot on your list of priorities. Each task you undertake and each relationship you nurture draws from the wellspring of your spiritual vitality. Taking the time to engage in spiritually fulfilling activities replenishes that well and readies you to face another day. Making time for the activities that contribute to your spiritual growth has little to do with being selfish and everything to do with your well-being. Regularly taking the time to focus on your soul’s needs ensures that you are able to nurture yourself, spend time with your thoughts, experience tranquility, and expand your spiritual boundaries.

    It is easy to avoid using our free moments for spiritual enrichment. There is always something seemingly more pressing that needs to be done. Many people feel guilty when they use their free time to engage in pursuits where they are focusing on themselves because they feel as if they are neglecting their family or their work. To make time for yourself, it may be necessary to say no to people’s requests or refuse to take on extra responsibilities. Scheduling fifteen or thirty minutes of time each day for your spiritual needs can make you feel tranquil, give you more energy and allows you to feel more in touch with the universe. Writing in a journal, meditating, studying the words of wise women and men, and engaging in other spiritual practices can help you make the most of this time.

    Making time to nurture your spirit may require that you sacrifice other, less vital activities. The more time you commit to soul-nurturing activities, the happier and more relaxed you will become. The time you devote to enriching your spirit will rejuvenate you and help you create a more restful life.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 4:10 PM

    Good Morning Cherie,

    I am well rested just a little annoyed right now. This too shall pass. I am sure Captain
    has the Movie on Speed Dial. LOL! I love those movies my kids grew up on them.

    Thank you Cherie for your concerns and prayers I appreciate it so much.
    Mcpoopoo’s date is coming up and next month will be a year. I truly miss her. ♥
    Guess what Memorial Day is coming up I cannot believe this month is almost over.

    Any plans for that day? I know you kids will be happy school’s out for summer in June.

    Here you will need this. ♥ Cherie you and Captain have a great day. 🙂

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 3:58 PM

    @bichon18,

    Sorry about your toe OUCH! I did reply at your post below. Enjoy your breakfast.
    That is a great deal on the Bike. I walk and I do my bike. Amy I don’t need to rest I am
    not ill I feel just fine. I am more annoyed more then anything. LOL!

    Hey if you look on the Heidi Daus Thread there is a gif you can click on and see
    the necklace. One of our Heidi Girls posted it. At least you can see it but it is not
    listed yet on HSN. I am watching we shall see what comes up meantime Heidi has
    a lot to fill anyone’s plate. ♥ Amy enjoy your day. Be careful.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 3:50 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 3:41 PM

    @bichon18,

    You are a breath of fresh air. I love you too. Amy you are so funny. 🙂 I need to laugh and
    you gave me a good one. ♥ I am sorry about your toe. OUCH! Give it a few and you will
    be fine.

    Amy right now the sun is shining but rain will be going on all weekend. This is OZ. I have
    to say this it beats the snow my sister and nephew helped my mom shovel yesterday in
    Colorado and they have more Snow coming. Amy I am well rested I am not ill.

    What I do on this thread has been going on for 5 years and I have never had a big thread
    with people. I do enjoy the people who do post like you and I am so glad we have met online.

    Amy thank you for understanding what I am going through. I appreciate you keep those
    stories about the bike. Amy I ride mine standing up. 🙂 I just like to stay firm my weight is fine.
    Have fun and I hope your toe is better. ♥

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 3:11 PM

    Things that make you laugh. 🙂

    Keegan-Michael Key is an American actor, comedian, writer and producer. He starred in the Comedy Central sketch series Key & Peele and co-starred in the USA Network comedy series Playing House he will also be in the Lion King and Toy Story 4.

    Love this Skit on TV. ♥

    While a hairdresser rattles off a bunch of complex hairstyle terms, his client looks increasingly confused with each word. But Keegan-Michael Key makes it simple by explaining that the hairdresser is going to add some hair clips, give his client a bob cut and then retire to Boca Raton. Next, a realtor talks about offers on the table while a couple looks confused. Keegan-Michael shows up to clarify the realtor is just saying there are a lot of offers on the house. His explanations were a lot simpler. Keegan-Michael explains to the couple that but don’t worry
    you got this. 🙂

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 3:02 PM

    Caya Costa Printed UV 40 Protection Sun Wrap
    654-358

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 2:57 PM

    • kittengirl
    • 05.22.19 2:47 PM

    @Sheba,

    I know what you mean… I keep a lot to myself too. I hope things get better for you.

    I don’t know why people are leaving the threads either but I think it is illness for many. I know Deek found it to just be too much for her to keep at it. I miss hearing from her and the ladies that used to be on her thread. I was really excited to see her post yesterday. She is a very kind woman.

    I have been wondering where mightymouse is, and bassetbabe… and boots. Once in a while pookie posts. Where the heck is pamlou? Last I heard she was trying to not spend so much but I am concerned because I know she has had a hard time after losing her daughter. I can’t imagine anything worse. I hope she is ok and will post one of these days. Pammy, if you are reading this, please let us know how you are.

    Get your rest, I know you have your hands full.

    • kittengirl
    • 05.22.19 2:30 PM

    Good Morning Cherie!

    What a darling picture of the kitty! I am thinking it must look like Simba as a baby. The picture reminds me of when we used to put Walker’s teddybear in the box with Bull (after he lost all his siblings). When he wasn’t in our arms, he was cuddling that bear. I can’t believe Bull will be a year old next month! 😀

    I have no doubt that when the time is right that you will open up your home to another fur baby (or babies) to love and spoil! It has been so much fun to see the kittens playing in the backyard, and of course, to cuddle and snuggle baby Tamera. Tamera is a dark calico and she has the most unique coloring with a red dot on her forehead and a tiny white strip just above the bridge of her nose. She really has some lungs on her! Lol! She can’t run yet but hops. She will be running any day now. She is very tiny and weighed only 1.75 lbs. when we took her to the vet last week.
    The mommies are being extremely protective and won’t let us near the babies but bring them up to the patio. They are so precious.

    Cherie, just curious… Have you or the captain ever flown the Concorde? I was watching old footage and I would’ve loved to have flown that! There is an engineering firm working on bringing it back and is scheduled for it’s first flight in 2023. Can you imagine just taking 3 hours to fly from New York to London? The flights on the new planes will be much cheaper too! I’m pretty sure my son will book a flight when it’s operational. He wanted to be an Air Force pilot and fly the SR71 but followed a different path. The Concorde looks so much like the SR71. I love watching it take off. Call me weird and cat obsessed but it reminds me of a cat standing on it’s back legs just before it’s airborne. Such a beautiful, sleek plane!

    Well, thank you for the prayers for a better day today! I hope you have a great day too! Enjoy the kids! And here’s to hoping… 😀

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.22.19 2:16 PM

    @kittengirl,

    No worries! Kitten I am grieving right now and only a few people understand what I am gong
    through. The people who posts on this thread have been here for years. A lot of people
    don’t post on my Thread they just like to read and look this I have been told.

    Some people just like to drop in and say hi no one has to be here everyday I have had some
    lonely days on this Thread. I come through just fine.

    I still have 2 very sick people in my family my Dad and Sister to add to the stress of the
    recent deaths I have not told my dad. Nor will I. I made this thread just to get away from
    things and I don’t want to be stress while I am on it. Kitten I find you to be a very smart and
    caring woman. I was really concerned about your ordeal. Glad you are seeing your doctor.

    I will be alright in a few days. I just need some time I too have a lot going on. I am also
    working on the Heidi Daus Thread. I don’t know why everyone is leaving the Community.
    I do know a lot of people are ill. I am concerned for many. Anyway this too shall pass.
    Just responding to your post. Have a good day. Enjoy the kitties.

< 1 … 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 … 1,601 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

24,421 Replies

01.01.70 12:00 AM

49 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.