Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Get 5 FlexPay sitewide for a limited time only
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 15

  • Sheba2011
  • 10.01.17 4:41 PM

Welcome to conversation – 15. This is number 15 of this thread.
We are in TAY. This Thread is three years old.

I hope you enjoy this as it covers music, fashion and most of all
Heidi Daus. I am an Avid Collector. ♥ my focus is fashion being a former
fashion model. As a singer I cover lots of old school music and popular and
show tunes. Movies are a must. We talk about a lot of things in Conversation.
Please remember this is TAY! I am still learning the new system so bear with me.
Blessings to you all. ♥ Happy Holidays ♥

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • loaf
    • 05.24.19 11:05 AM

    DEAR SHEBA WE ARE ALL DOING WELL . MY ONE DAUGHTER HAD TO PUT DOWN HER 15 YEAR OLD CAT YESTERDAY ITS SAD .MY OTHER DAUGHTER STILL SUFFERING WITH THE LOSS OF HER EYE AT BALL PARK . BEEN BUSY HERE . STILL FLOODS OF E MAILS FROM THE COMMUNITY . I GET POOFED HERE AND GIVE UP SOMETIMES .

    • bichon18
    • 05.24.19 10:49 AM

    Bought the black….necklace, bracelet and button earrings. Please someone, put a pillow over my head when Heidi is on. What will she have today…..Friday?

    • bichon18
    • 05.24.19 10:45 AM

    This is gorgeous! Turquoise shadings are so beautiful. It is the universal color. Everyone can wear it. I had my bridesmaids in it at my first wedding in 1975. I want to reach into the photo and try it on. Thank you for the photo.

    • bichon18
    • 05.24.19 10:41 AM

    Those doggies are precious. Ari would like a doggie. However, we are allowed two in our neighborhood. My friend is always saying that Chloe comes to me if anything happens to her. So, the little guys visit each other with an occasional extended visit from Chloe. When she is here; the dog walker for Chloe comes twice a day compliments of my friend. We love her and I love having two dogs. Ari thinks WE are members of his pack one he is the Alpha. This poor boy ended up in a kill shelter with over a year’s worth of matting. He is happy here and he is a character.

    As for wanting Jerry home…it is when I am on the Peleton. Not used to getting off of it but will be soon. As for the mirror…I have lots of Leslie Sansone DVDs for indoor classes. We have classes where I live and like Zumba. Plus, I swim. Now, if I could curtail my love of shoving food in my mouth.

    Right now the temperatures are heating up. With the rise in temperature comes humidity which is a killer when you walk. Walk early in the morning? Dawn and Dusk bring the mosquitoes. So indoor exercise and outdoor swimmin are my summer choices. All very needed in the scheme of things. My dream weather is in Coronado along with some older dream homes.

    As for the airplanes….I get it. I used to love boarding a plane and going. No more. After my sister died at age 29; my mission was to stay alive so my mother would not experience the loss of a child twice. After that planes scared me. I sit on the plane with my hands folded saying prayers. Jerry gave me my engagement ring taking off to ease the fears. It was his first time flying with me. The flight attendant brought us a bottle of champagne and the pilot announced it. Otherwise, I do not like to fly. Give me a Xanax and I fly sleepy.

    Enjoy Cali today.

    Amy

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.24.19 8:16 AM

    @taci … Cherie figured you have a Heart after my own … LOL … Enjoy your purchases. Now you know you can’t believe those weather guides … It always seems to do the opposite of anything they say. We got the rain and very cool weather and the TRAM actually got dusted with Snow! Unbelievable … Almost June and there’s snow in S. Cali … go figure. Take Care and “Happy Trails” Taci (I’m telling ya, one of these days it’s going to show up “TACO” …. LOL).

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.24.19 8:05 AM

    Hi Ya @bichon18 … Hmm, a little sister for Ari …. Ya never know. Not sure about your “I like to do it with him in the house” statement, but it sounds like a Great idea, and you had Cherie Laughing out Loud again. So Amy how’s that toe of yours, I hope it’s less painful by now. Cherie has seen that “Mirror” thing on T.V. … Tempting, but I just don’t think I have the time to dedicate the “time” to that right now. I hope Jerry’s labs checked out A.O.K.. Yes, we’re Loving the weather here in 90210 … It’s almost JUNE and We have our windows and doors open and it’s Beautiful. Cherie would snatch up a basket of these guys in a minute, if they were left at our doorstep. Ahh yes, the Baby’s of the Heart …. Shout out to Alfie & Zoe. Take Care Amy.

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.24.19 7:47 AM

    @kittengirl… You nailed it … “When the time is right”. Cherie has to admit that I’m so surprised nothing has come our way already. Usually family, friends, co-workers, or even a stray ANYTHING will show up and the kids start feeding “it” and then We’re hooked. No rush, Heart is still raw, we’re O.K. right now. Unbelievable … Baby Bull will be a year, what an ordeal, talk about “Against All Odds”. So funny, Simba could find her lungs too when she had something to “say”. Hmmm .. Riding in something that can break the sound barrier. Now, Great Question as far as Planes/Cherie/& Captain …. Brace yourself but Cherie has never been on a plane. Cherie has Big issues with them and that’s that. Captain on the other hand has been on several and was about 2 weeks shy of the amount of flying hours needed to become a pilot. I didn’t know him at that time, cause if I did, I would have Totally encouraged him and I would probably have been in a few planes piloted by Captain. I gotta tell ya, he is truly my Captain America. Who knows there’s still a lot of life left, you never know. Can’t imagine being on the SR-71 … and having the ability to “simply” outrun any missile … Wow. Not sure if I answered your question, but thanks for letting me share a little. Hope your Grandson is feeling better … Kitty Hugs & prayers to You & Your Family.

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.24.19 7:11 AM

    Sheba Dear … Cherie has to Thank You for sharing a “pinch” of how life is and has been for you and your family. I understand how you like to keep your thread “light-hearted” but I want You to know I also can appreciate it when you keep it Real (Cherie can handle a lot). The “Take-Away” from your insight would seem to be the most obvious but is often overlooked in this fast pace called “Life”. My Revelation from Your “Personal Words of Wisdom” is to “Stop” & Spend quality time with each member of your family … The reality is one just Never knows. I know you know this already because of the time you spend with your Dad and family. Cherie sending you Lots of Love & Prayers to ya Sheba♥ …. Take Care Everyone.

    • TACI
    • 05.24.19 5:04 AM

    Sheba, thanks and love the pictures. Checked weather today and it said no rain in both area’s I planned to go and surprise, it rained on our hike. Lots of baby toads. So tiny and hopping all over the place. I have some black enamel frog earring from HD too.

    Sounds like you are waiting to decide what you may want to buy. Be sure to let us know what you decide.

    Hope you have some calm weather this weekend and have a great time.
    Take care.

    Cheri, the guilt doesn’t last too long…. hahah. A+’s great job Mom!
    Southern, my Mother loves the heart necklace I managed to nab. How could I keep it right?
    Kittengirl, someone may return the pink earrings or they could be restocked. Hope your grandson feels better soon. Enjoyed reading about the Kittens/cats.

    All- best wishes for a wonderful holiday weekend.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.19 2:02 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! Enjoy your evening. I am about to do a Perlier/1802 and watch
    more Heidi Daus.

    Shout out to all the girls.

    Cherie waving in your dreams…
    Kitten goodnight..
    Loaf hugs…
    Taci look up…
    Amy open your eyes….

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.19 1:19 AM

    @kittengirl,

    First I am sorry your grandson is sick. I do not like to see children ill. I hope he heals
    real fast. Kitten you can talk as much about your grandson as you want I love kids.
    Prayers that this too shall pass.

    What I want in Heidi Daus I have not seen yet. Of course it’s the Tassell pieces.
    We shall see yeah we will rain and thunder tonight and all weekend. I am making
    the best of it. i hope you get some pretty colors you like too. This is for your grandson.

    Get well sweetie. ♥ Hugs to the kittens kitten. ♥

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.24.19 1:12 AM

    Heidi Girls this is the Breathless Necklace Heidi is referring to in the presentation
    with Suzanne tonight. I have both the big one and the demi one this is the entire
    suite. I took this picture in my dressing room.

    All brought here on HSN. This is what the TS is based on. ♥

    I want to say I have been a Heidi Girl for 13 years and have almost 500 pieces
    of Heidi Daus and growing. What I want has not been on yet. Night is still young.

    • kittengirl
    • 05.24.19 1:07 AM

    @Cherie,

    No worries, I will look for it later. Have a good one! Kitty hugs! 😀

    • kittengirl
    • 05.24.19 1:02 AM

    @bichon18,

    Hi Amy! I love your choice on the jet/clear! That is actually my fave but I have something very similar I bought in I think 2015. I decided on the pink but earrings are gone so I decided to skip. I guess I could get it and hope someone returns the earrings… I think I will just say no. I may get another necklace/earring set that I already heve in Golden and in Montana Blue. The color I’m thinking of is in olivine with merlot faceted beads. I can’t think of the name.

    Gotta go. Need to get off computer… lightening and storm is getting bad. Sounds like hail outside but don’t know how that is possible when it is so warm outside! Have a good one Amy! Give Ari hugs for me! 😀

    • kittengirl
    • 05.24.19 12:54 AM

    That salad at the bottom looks soooo yummy and healthy! 😀

< 1 … 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 … 1,601 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

24,421 Replies

01.01.70 12:00 AM

49 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.