Forum Replies Created
-

-

-
Good Evening and thank you for the birthday shout out. I also want to tell you something
funny well it is to me.I love and listen to the Miley Cyrus song Flowers. Miley wrote that song to her ex-hubby
Aussie Actor Liam Hemsworth. Story has it he would bring women to Miley’s and his
home. So Miley wrote the song and I like the way she sings it she wrote it, sung it
and got a Grammy for the song. 💕😎🎈 The funny part she did not let the indifference
get her down. Go Miley!Lady here is to a nice evening and I hope you are feeling better I will not pry just know
I understand. I love hearing from you now rest. 💕
I am having a great day and night. Here is to a toast to Life. 💕🎈😎
Sleep well.
-
Thank you for the birthday shout out. 💕😎I can assure you it was not age that had me
so ill. I know exactly what it was and I am back on my feet. 😎The weather has never bothered me unless humidity is part of the factor and this weekend
Oz had it in spades. Anyway back to basics. 💕🎈So sorry you did not see your husband perhaps tomorrow.

I have had a wonderful day and hubby is still smiling. 💕🎈😎
Have a good evening Oodie and I hope you are feeling better too.
I have no problem being outside and my house smells of fresh flowers delivered
today from different relatives smells so beautiful. 💕 -

On This Day in 1901, Louis Armstrong Was Born ⠀ Louis Armstrong (Louis Daniel Armstrong) (August 4, 1901 – July 6, 1971) revolutionized jazz through his brilliant trumpet playing, unforgettable voice, and remarkable stage presence. His influence extended far beyond jazz, shaping the evolution of modern popular music itself. ⠀ Throughout his legendary career, Armstrong became a global ambassador for music, earning admiration for his artistry, warmth, and unmistakable personality. His recordings remain among the most celebrated in history. ⠀ Today, fans around the world remember Louis Armstrong and celebrate the extraordinary legacy he left behind.
This is a very special song written with Louie in mind.
“What a Wonderful World” was written in 1967 by Bob Thiele and George David Weiss as an antidote to the racial, political, and social unrest plaguing the United States. Louis Armstrong recorded the track to spread a message of hope and unity, though it initially struggled in the U.S. due to poor label promotion before becoming a timeless classic.
What a Wonderful World
Song by Louis ArmstrongI see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, “How do you do?”
They’re really saying
I love you
I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They’ll learn much more
Than I’ll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Ooh, yes -

😎🎈
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Peace Out Peeps have a great evening. 😎
-
