Forum Replies Created
-
Their bar soap is better than anything else on the market available in my opinion. Healthy ingredients. All the brands have some hype.
But specifically what I was talking about was the telecast which was vastly more entertaining than HSN’s routine scheduling of past 3-4 months. A couple of hosts now doing three hour blocks 2 x a week when they only did 3 to 4 hours per week before March.
The host and Beekman guys were all enjoying the broadcast. Valerie wasn’t loud, talk too fast, cackle, or interrupt them. She asked good questions and was intently listening to the answers.
And the goats are cute!
-
The black retro floral is gorgeous!
-
Exactly! Thanks for that humor! I really needed it today!
-
Power issues, probable storm surge damage to studios, and getting hosts back into area. I had items that I wanted to purchase immediately prior to Ian. Holding off until things seem to be running more smoothly with HSN.