Losing the Best Hosts!
Please keep Helen, Michelle, Valerie, Rebecca, Guy, and Amy. I love watching their presentations, I trust their insights, and they know how to do their jobs.
It is right to cut Natasha, Lynn, Marlo, and Bobbie, even though many have enjoyed watching them over the years. They have shrinking or nonexistent customer fan bases at this time.
Please get rid of the following hosts as they will not be missed by the majority of HSN customers: Sarah, Adam, Tamara, Tina, and all of Tina’s new “friends” (Siaoming, Emily, Ty). They are so boring to watch, make a lot of mistakes that are not entertaining, and I don’t buy things from them when they are on TV because their selling skills are weak.
Keeping Debbie, Suzanne, Callie, and Nicole are the only best decisions being made right now.
Please cut over half of the QVC hosts since almost all of the current HSN hosts are better, period.
I already stopped watching QVC years ago because the hosts are mostly all 50-59 year old women, it is a tired look not even about age (not about being old, growing old is a privilege), I am in my late 30’s, and I do not relate to Gen X at all. I’d rather see Boomers, Millennials, and Gen Z selling me things: Gen X falls flat on TV right now for most people.
You are keeping a majority of the boring hosts, and if you do not reassess and start flipping the dropped and kept host lists, I will stop tuning in to HSN come July 2025 and I’ll take my social media following with me. So sad, please listen to the customers so you will not go out of business to all of these cheapy starter TV shopping networks that copy you.
-
Some hosts I like. Some I do not. That was the case before the transition to PA. Some people I gravitate towards while others I do not. I miss certain hosts that did not move to PA. I wish them well. After the initial cut off, I do not think they are losing any sleep over it. I wish things were the way things had been. Unfortunately, every aspect of life has changed or is changing. I don’t find anything that terrible that I would stop watching completely. On the other hand, I am not really doing much shopping because of lack of interesting products. I am starting to see some return to the way it was. I think, however, it is unrealistic to expect anything in life to return to the past. My only observation is that I would love to see new and different products so that I can do some shopping for the holiday season.
-
Tone it down yall
There is enough noise out there to click a bunch of channels off .
This is suppose to be a “Safe Space”
If I can’t enjoy the fashion at best let me enjoy the conversations-
I guess it’s alot easier for someone to complain, than it is to find personal solutions to make things right for themselves.
-
-
I’m late to this post. Only found it while googling something about HSN. But what a 🤡. I mean obviously it wasn’t about keeping certain hosts, it was about whether the host wanted to uproot their life and or family and move from FL to PA.
I also don’t quite get why people feel the need to post about who they specifically don’t like. If you don’t like soooooo many of the hosts maybe you should look at why that is. I’ve always thought that when you’re the type of person that dislikes so many people it says that you are looking inward and dislike something about yourself that others remind you of.
I think you probably need some hobbies outside of watching HSN. I’m sure your family and bank account would appreciate it. And it would probably help with your attitude as well. As always, learn to be a better person. You’ll have a much happier life and I have a feeling other will like you more as well.
-
Who do you think you are? I happen to like them. you have no power, no authority, no influence over HSN who they keep, who stays back, do not speak for the rest of us. you have no say over HSN. you don’t work for them. you have some nerve. they are all’s good hosts and a lot of us like Adam freedmon among the others. I do hope the powers that be will have the moderators block your next post. you shouldn’t be allowed to post on here anymore. no one cares where you go . well be glad if you do go who cares” seriously”.
-
Hi @ilikebags. Due to company policy and out of respect for all parties, we do not comment on individual employment contracts. We always appreciate your interest in our hosts; they are an exceptional team! Keep in mind that the hosts will be sharing personal updates on their pages over the coming weeks. Make sure to follow for more info! We truly look forward to continuing to deliver great products and services to surprise and delight you!
-
I like the hosts going and the hosts that aren’t going….. but, we don’t know who was “cut” and who simply made their own decision to not uproot and leave. Wish them all wellđź’ž
-
You have a social media following? What’s that like?
Conversation Info
Posted in HSN TV
9 Replies
3 weeks ago
9 Participants