How come HSN stopped posting their hourly shows on YouTube?
I noticed that HSN (QVC too) stopped posting hourly shows on their YouTube sometime last year. its frustrating cause youtube was easy format to catch shows i missed. now if i miss something i either have to use clunky website or watch it on facebook which i dont like. Anyone wish HSN started posting their hourly shows on YouTube again.
-
I agree I miss seeing the shows on Youtube you could watch any show on HSN that ever aired which was great especially for seeing an item you are contemplating purchasing but did not see it when it aired live. HSN stopped a while ago. I wish they would start posting all the shows on Youtube again.
HSN never gives their customers what they ask for I have been asking for petite, regular and tall for many years along with many other women and they still haven’t acknowledged our request.
HSN is an ostrich with its head in the sand. -
I’m sorry the Youtube scheduling has been volatile, @ljohnson93, I would suggest following us on Youtube and choosing LIVE as your viewing preference when on Youtube. We actually access the feed the same way and it’s the most consistent. I hope this helps!
-
Is it possible to start posting the hourly shows on YouTube? The live feed isnt as easy as watching the. recorded hourly shows HSN used to post. Can you bring this up to the HSN team that is in charge of social media and see if they can go back to posting hourly shows in full,
-
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
4 Replies
18 hours ago
3 Participants