HOST JASMINE
Please tell Jasmine she needs to speak more about clothing fit, if Materials stretch, if true to size, etc. She is quite loquacious, but not very informative!!!
-
Hi @styna17! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We appreciate hearing what information is most helpful during presentations. We’ll be sure to pass your comments along to Jasmine, especially regarding fit, stretch, and sizing details. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you’d like to see more of! đź’•
-
styna17…I have heard Jasmine speak about all the things that you have indicated that she should speak more about. What more can she add for you? She is presenting information that makes sense while supporting the brand representative who also provides information needed to support the sales presentation. She also provides information about quality and how things fit the models … including their heights and sizes.
-
Personally, IMO, most of the hosts have gotten out of control. Not only have I stopped watching HSN, I have decreased my spending. The excessive use of the word, “bucks,” sounds like fingernails on a chalk board to me. Even Callie, who I thought was the most professional of all the hosts, has taken to using this word much more than ever. I don’t care to hear about Debbie’s sex life. Also, many of the hosts need to take elocution lessons. Perhaps HSN will consider my suggestions.
-
I agree she should not say v Jay and Rich all the time. Needs to talk like she is educated and be professional. Her let’s get real is not appropriate and would not talk like that if Rocky would tell her.
-
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
5 Replies
8 hours ago
5 Participants