Conversation 28

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 28 out of the
series. I created and started this thread going on 11 years. 😎🎈
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-

Abraham, Martin and John
Song by Dion DiMucciAnybody here seen my old friend Abraham?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed lotta people but it seems the good they die young
You know I just looked around and he’s gone
Anybody here seen my old friend John?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed lotta people but it seems the good they die young
I just looked around and he’s gone
Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
He freed lotta people but it seems the good they die young
I just looked around and he’s gone
Didn’t you love the things that they stood for?
Didn’t they try to find some good for you and me?
And we’ll be free
Some day soon, it’s gonna be one day
Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
Can you tell me where he’s gone?
I thought I saw him walkin’ up over the hill
With Abraham, Martin, and John -

Good Morning Peeps and welcome to the HSN Community. 🎈😎
Keep safe and warm out there. -

-

-

-

-

-

-

NATIONAL BUTTERCRUNCH DAY
National Buttercrunch Day on January 20th recognizes the flavorful toffee candy that comes in several varieties.
-

NATIONAL DISC JOCKEY DAY
Each year National Disc Jockey Day recognizes the DJs playing the music and spinning the records. The observance takes place annually on January 20th.
-

NATIONAL CHEESE LOVER’S DAY
On National Cheese Lover’s Day, don’t feel bleu, throw a feta or act capriciously. January 20th is a gouda day to kummin over and have some cheddar or asiago or fontina!
-

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY
On the third Monday in January, Martin Luther King Jr Day honors the American clergyman, activist, Civil Rights Movement leader. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.(January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) is best known for his role in advancing civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience. King has become a national icon in the history of American progressivism.
-

-

-

Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,647 Replies
02.21.25 2:41 PM
9 Participants