Conversation 25

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 25 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎
Reply
-

Colleen Lopez Opal, Exotic Gemstone and White Zircon Band Ring
860-774 -


Colleen Lopez Empire Dress with Ruffle Tiers
857-768Available in six colors.
-

Colleen Lopez Sterling Silver 1ctw Diamond Halo Pear Stud Earrings
870-497Available in two colors.
-


Colleen Lopez Pleated Woven Jumpsuit
861-446 -




Colleen Lopez Knit Endless Summer Dress
863-835Available in six colors.
HSN TS
-

Here’s looking at you. 😎
-
-

Good Morning Peeps enjoy this Thursday in our wonderful Community.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hmm..😎
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,053 Replies
07.19.24 2:17 AM
8 Participants
