Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation 24

  • Sheba2011
  • 03.31.24 10:31 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is number 24 out of the
series. I created and started this thread 10 years ago.

I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe. 🌹✨😎

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • shoelady60
    • 04.01.24 8:51 PM

    @sheba2011

    Good afternoon to you. Easter was nice, church, brunch and back to mom’s for a while. Nothing fancy but a good day.🥰 Hope you had a wonderful one.

    Getting together with friends tomorrow who we haven’t seen since late last summer. Having lunch, relaxing and catching up so that should be nice.😊 Stopping at mom’s after so it will be a full day. We are supposed to get some strong storms tomorrow so you know what that means – praying all trees remain standing!⛈🌳

    Love the bunny, so cute.🐰 Sending back hugs and love to you and Poppy.🤗💖

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 5:22 PM

    Spending Time in Nature

    Because we instinctively know that nature is good for us on many levels, it’s not unusual to feel powerfully drawn to it.

    In this modern age, we spend so much time indoors, focused on the busyness of our lives and disconnected from the earth. But much of what we truly need can only be found under the naked sky, alongside tall trees, on open plains, or in the sound of running water. Spending time in nature allows us to commune with other living beings and to find comfort in the nurturing embrace of Mother Earth. You can’t help but experience a different sense of self while walking in the woods or traversing a mountainside. Being in nature connects us to the Earth, grounding us as we walk, unhindered by concrete upon her. Surrounded by other living beings, both bigger and smaller than we are, we remember that human beings are simply one form of life in this vast universe.

    Because we instinctively know that nature is good for us on many levels, it’s not unusual to feel powerfully drawn to it. Even if you live in a city or find it difficult to travel to a forest or the countryside, there are a myriad of ways to reconnect with nature. When you step out of your door each morning, pause for a minute and close your eyes long enough to let your senses absorb your surroundings. Listen and breathe deeply until you hear the wind rustling through branches, smell rain on damp grass, and see the reflection of leaves brushing up against windowpanes. If you have time, crouch down and closely examine any nearby grass and soil. The sights, sounds, smells, and sensations we experience that are part of nature can remind us of all the gifts Mother Earth grants us each day.

    Spending time connecting with nature nourishes the soul, reminds you that you are never truly alone, and renews you by attuning you to the Earth’s natural rhythms. Taking a walk under the stars or feeling the wind on your face may be all it takes for you to reconnect with nature. Remember, you are as much a part of nature as are the leaves on a tree or the water bubbling in a brook.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 5:02 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Good Morning Kitten wishing you a great April and a wonderful Spring. 😎🎈😘

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 4:58 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good afternoon in the ‘burgh. I hope you are resting and had a wonderful Easter. 😎🎈💕

    Hey the system was wonky and I had to start a new thread. I want to say welcome to
    April and may this be a good month for all of us. 😘

    How is your mother? I miss your sister. 😘💕🎈Lady today my system is very slow.
    I am doing the best I can to move along. LOL!

    Congrats to your Hockey Team win. YAY! 🎈😎

    Sending beautiful spring hugs to you and Jake. 🎈😘💕😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 4:50 PM

    @taci,

    Go Taci with your new bags and congrats. 💕🎈😎Good Morning in S. Cali and I hope
    this good day for you.

    Looks like you may be going on another trip enjoy. 🎈

    Oz is alright today just cloudy with rain. Taci I did get some HD earrings during her visit.
    I think HSN had a jet deliver them. LOL! The shipping was so fast! 🎈😎

    Poppy and I are going for a long walk after the rains.

    Happy Trails To You. 🎶🎶

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 4:28 PM

    @oodiebom,

    Good afternoon on the Gulf Coast of Florida. 😎🎈😘I hope KP is one and done. I think
    my kitchen is calling me for a good spring cleaning a one and done job. 😎

    Oz is cloudy and rainy just what we need. I have not planted any flowers or plants just yet
    because the weather is iffy here in these parts. I will wait another week and see how the
    weather looks.

    Oodie I could read you talk about the Orient all day. I simply love any thing from the Orient.
    I think I may have said years ago I have a blue and white indoor patio which is all windows.
    I am not bragging but it is a beautiful room. I have have white planation blinds. This room
    is pure Asian in blue and white.🎈💕 The things in that room I have had for years. The things
    are high end and I take care of all my little things. 💕

    I am hoping your husband will be home soon. I can’t wait until that day comes.

    Enjoy the day love ya. 😘😎🎈Oodie I hope you love your TS. 💕

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 4:13 PM

    @xango,

    Good Morning in Florida sweet friend. 😎😘🎈We all miss you and we just hope you
    are feeling and healing better. Take your time and do what you need to do.

    I hope the family in Brazil are doing well. How was your Easter?

    If you were able to make desserts and other treats I am sure they were yummy. 🎈😘

    Welcome to Spring and to the new Thread. I have had threads that have run well over
    two years. LOL! I see I need to change it more often. Anyway this is thread number 24.
    I could have had twice as many due to the fact I did not change that often. So now I see
    I need to be aware how often I have to change it. I have been here at HSN since the 90’s
    Xango this thread I created is ten years old. I work very hard on it and I am proud of it.
    Most people used to write me on the HSN private mail that they like looking but
    they don’t post. Hence, the reason this has never been a large thread.

    I enjoy all the girls who have been with me through thick and thin and I have had a lot
    going on in these years. Xango you are one of them and I thank you for your time and patience.

    Just get well and hope to hear from you when you are able to post. 😘🎈😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 4:02 PM

    @loaf,

    Good Morning on this beautiful first day of April. 😎🎈😘Oz will have rain and I am fine
    with that as we need the rain.

    Wishing you and your family all the best. I miss and love you Loaf. 😘😎

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:57 PM

    DG2 by Diane Gilman Easy Flow High-Low Drama Top and Camisole
    860-460

    Available in three colors.

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:45 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:44 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:40 PM

    DG2 by Diane Gilman Vintage Wash Cotton Cold Shoulder Sweater
    860-493

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:36 PM

    DG2 by Diane Gilman Virtual Stretch Embellished Denim Blazer
    860-494

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:13 PM

    DG2 by Diane Gilman Cotton Jersey and Lace Knit Combo Top
    860-497

    • Sheba2011
    • 04.01.24 3:07 PM

    DG2 by Diane Gilman Virtual Stretch Denim Straight Leg Crop Jean
    860-509

    Available in five colors.

< 1 … 131 132 133 134 135 136 >
POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

2,041 Replies

05.23.24 1:21 AM

7 Participants

Tags

Hello

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation 24

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.