Conversation – 21

Good Day Peeps in our Wonderful Community this is Thread number 21 of the Conversation Series. 😎😉
I created and started this thread nearly 10 years ago.
I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread. ✨😎
I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please stay safe. 🌹✨😎
-
-
Hey Lady Oz had a heavy storm and I have wonky internet it can go out at any minute.
I know today is the day your sister comes home. I am sending hugs and kisses.
Have a wonderful day. ✨🌹

This is for your sister.
-
-
Good day in Florida keep resting and healing. Just check in when you can.
My internet is wonky today due to some strong storms we are having. ✨✨
Be well my friend. 🌹
-
-
Good day on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Oodie something is going on I can feel it.
Rare you do not post in two days I just hope you are well and so is your husband.If you need time I understand just know I am thinking of you.
Please be well. ✨✨
Oz had some heavy storms all night long and all day and my internet is wonky.

Please stay safe.
-

-

-

-

-

Ninja Foodi 6-Quart 2-Basket Air Fryer with Recipe Guide
846-620 -


Ninja Sizzle Smokeless Indoor Grill and Griddle with Recipes
853-945HSN TS
Free Shipping
-

Good Afternoon Peeps my internet is wonky will be back as soon as it is steady.
Stay safe out there. ✨✨
-

-

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
2,046 Replies
12.15.23 3:35 PM
7 Participants


