Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Save $25† on your purchase when you open an HSN Card today. Learn how
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 16

  • Sheba2011
  • 11.17.20 10:27 PM

Hello Peeps time for a new Conversation Thread. This is
number 16 out of the series. I created and started this thread nearly 7 years
ago. I will change it often from now on. This is just a knock around
thread about things in life. My life and others. I am an avid Heidi
Daus Collector, former singer, model and so on. I do this thread because
I enjoy what I do. I love fashion and music and HSN is a little of both.
I cover a lot of music and fashion on this thread.

I am going to wish Happy Holidays to all the Peeps out there and please
stay safe.

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 12.16.20 2:21 AM

    Happy Holidays

    • OODIEBOM
    • 12.16.20 12:32 AM

    @sheba2011

    I still love that comforter set, however as I said before, size means alot. I am opposite of you, more like your hubby, while my other half is warm blooded, or so he says. His comments are always saying whatever makes me happy and then he takes all. So cute to see him curled up in a cocoon. What you do is similar to me in Ct.. There we have a king sized bed and so I give him a couple of comforters all his own. In Florida, we have a Queen and it’s a little difficult to do two different ones, which I have to say, he suggested. For now, I will keep on looking and should be able to find something sooner rather than later.

    We had to cancel our eye appointment this year because of Covid. Our appointment is now in May and hopefully, by that time, we will be able to keep it. I also have to find out what to do about the Mam which is also in May. Not sure if we will be in Florida at that time either. This is a wait and see as well and as you always say, “This too shall pass.” Normally, I would do the appointment in Ct., but I do like where I go and trust them explicitly.

    I also agree with you with Andrew’s Eye Vitamins. They have helped me for many years. When I first started taking the vitamins I didn’t notice any difference until maybe a month or so later as I was looking at the trees in the distance (I was at that time volunteering at our Recycle Center) the leaves were of a shade of green that I had never seen before. I was amazed. Then as I drove and stopped at the stop lights the reds and greens were more vivid. I was able to read a book without my reading glasses. Now and then I can take my glasses off and still see what is in front of me and I am considered blind without my glasses. There have been some changes along the way, but nothing to write about. It really is amazing what a tiny vitamin can do.

    And now, I have hubby on Andrew’s vitamins for the brain. And yes, they are helping. As I clean I make mental notes as well to make things easier for him and also for myself. For instance, I am looking for a small basket that would be large enough to hold bills to be paid and since we are close to receiving the info for taxes, another one for that. I like everything in its’ place and then when it is accomplished, it is out of place again. Oh well, back to basics, I guess.

    The weather today was in the 70s and cloudy. Tomorrow we are supposed to get wind and tons of rain with severe thunderstorms. I guess this will be the storm that will go up the East coast and become a Nor’easter with rain, sleet and snow. I thought it may be a fluffy snowstorm, but it looks like a wet one which to me is more hazardous. I just hope everyone will be safe and not try to overdo anything. Take it easy out there. And that goes for your husband, Sheba. You had enough problems this year, may everything turn around for you starting now and last forever and a day. That’s my wish.

    • DEFG
    • 12.15.20 11:57 PM

    Pretty gif! Thanks. Hope all is well in your world. I need to take an hour or so & just look at all the gifs & images you’ve posted! And I need to experiment & see if I can post some.😊🙂☺❄⛄❄☃️🎁🎍🎄

    • ddshoppy
    • 12.15.20 11:42 PM

    Hello this tues afternoon,windy day in socal but sunny and cool.I am staying safe because I want to keep covid-19 away..and anything else lurking out there! So good to see fellow so-californians on this thread! Hello to all and xmas greetings from me to you😎ha ha
    Yes we see our lil gdaughter often,I am so pleased to say and just today received the sweetest handmade ornament painted by our gson💕🎄 our 2 gchildren are only 3months apart in age(almost like having twins) lol.It is the best gift just having them both in our lives.!!
    Glad to hear your healthy & warm sheba,thx for the nutcracker pics.One of my favs around the xmas holidays🎅🎄🕊 bye bye for now dd

    • TACI
    • 12.15.20 10:21 PM

    Sheba, you are accomplished with all the art and fashion and cooking skills!
    I enjoyed reading about you and Shoelady’s animal artwork.
    My walls downstairs have pictures from places we traveled. We bought the prints and framed them once home, except for one from the States that we bought framed (all quite a while ago).

    My clean up that you asked about has been going on for the last year and a half. I am keeping the things to pass down in the family. Fashion styles and tastes and needs change over time and I don’t need as much. It feels great to see and find everything. I am the only one in my house like this, maybe someone will catch it 🙂

    Thanks for mentioning how much you like the eye vitamins. The essential has some but not all and I am sticking with that for now. Have a great day. Stay safe all!

    • TACI
    • 12.15.20 10:12 PM

    Welcome ddshoppy! hello from another S Ca (at least for now).

    • shoelady60
    • 12.15.20 10:10 PM

    @sheba2011

    That’s my picture along with the Class Reunion one side by side. I bought it matted and framed with a gold plate showing the name of the print along with Jim Killen’s name. I have had them for a long time and will never get rid of them.🤗

    Getting ready for tomorrow’s snow storm. First they said 2-4″, then 3-5″, right now 4-7″ so we will probably have a foot.😱 We have a snow blower but it is not huge so hubby may not be able to use it as they are predicting heavy wet snow. Just keeping my fingers crossed we don’t lose power or any trees come down. I hope Jake can make it through without hurting a paw, leg, hip, etc.🙁 Wonderful winter in the northeast.❄❄

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 6:38 PM

    @defg,

    Good Afternoon in Maryland wishing you a great week and Happy Holidays. 🌹

    May your world light up with joy.

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 6:24 PM

    Happy Holidays to all in the HSN Community.

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 6:15 PM

    Compassion

    True compassion recognizes that all the boundaries we perceive between ourselves and others are an illusion.

    Compassion is the ability to see the deep connectedness between ourselves and others. Moreover, true compassion recognizes that all the boundaries we perceive between ourselves and others are an illusion. When we first begin to practice compassion, this very deep level of understanding may elude us, but we can have faith that if we start where we are, we will eventually feel our way toward it. We move closer to it every time we see past our own self-concern to accommodate concern for others. And, as with any skill, our compassion grows most in the presence of difficulty.

    We practice small acts of compassion every day, when our loved ones are short-tempered or another driver cuts us off in traffic. We extend our forgiveness by trying to understand their point of view; we know how it is to feel stressed out or irritable. The practice of compassion becomes more difficult when we find ourselves unable to understand the actions of the person who offends us. These are the situations that ask us to look more deeply into ourselves, into parts of our psyches that we may want to deny, parts that we have repressed because society has labeled them bad or wrong. For example, acts of violence are often well beyond anything we ourselves have perpetuated, so when we are on the receiving end of such acts, we are often at a loss. This is where the real potential for growth begins, because we are called to shine a light inside ourselves and take responsibility for what we have disowned. It is at this juncture that we have the opportunity to transform from within.

    This can seem like a very tall order, but when life presents us with circumstances that require our compassion, no matter how difficult, we can trust that we are ready. We can call upon all the light we have cultivated so far, allowing it to lead the way into the darkest parts of our own hearts, connecting us to the hearts of others in the understanding that is true compassion.

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 6:04 PM

    @kittengirl,

    Thinking of you and your family during this time. I hope your grandson is doing well. 🌹

    Please stay safe in California.

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 6:01 PM

    @Cherie,

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 5:58 PM

    @shoelady60,

    Good Afternoon in the burgh. 😘🌹I love Jim Killen and Barbara Keel work.
    You will not believe it but I also have works by British Wildlife Artist Alan Hunt.

    I love the Ducks you have. 😘Please stay warm turn the hit up and have a relaxing
    day with Jake. Sending warm OZ hugs. 😘🌹😎

    I want them all. 🤣

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 5:47 PM

    @71flowerchild,

    Howdy in Texas. You are missed on this thread. I am wishing you and your family
    a nice safe and happy Holidays. I think you may be in New Mexico. If so party on.

    Give Jewell and Little D a nice chilly Oz hug. 😘Be safe. 🌹

    • Sheba2011
    • 12.15.20 5:22 PM

    @taci,

    Good Morning in California. 😘😎I hope things are going well for you.
    I am making stew in my slow cooker today. We are at 27 degrees right now.

    No worries I have the heat on. 🤣I hope this is a good day for a nice hike.

    My walk with Poppy this morning was short and sweet. 🤣 Enjoy the view.
    Taci I got my eyes checked yesterday and everything looks good. 😎 I still
    say Andrew Lessman’s Eye Supplement’s had a good hand in my eyes doing well.

    Enjoy the view today. 😘😎Have your mom finished her shopping? Looks like relief
    from this Covid-19 is on the way. We still have a ways to go. I am looking forward to that
    day.

< 1 … 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 … 1,012 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

15,174 Replies

11.19.21 4:04 AM

27 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 16

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Free Exchanges
        & Easy Returns.
We want you to love what you buy. If you don't, send it back within 30 days. Need the same item in a different size or color? We'll ship your exchange for free.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.