Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh End-of-Summer Deals Back to School Reset Your Nest Home under $50 Clearance
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano nuLOOM Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Sun Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres Lancôme Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres Lancôme Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Today only! 20% off* a single item with code 266300
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
×

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
×
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 15

  • Sheba2011
  • 10.01.17 4:41 PM

Welcome to conversation – 15. This is number 15 of this thread.
We are in TAY. This Thread is three years old.

I hope you enjoy this as it covers music, fashion and most of all
Heidi Daus. I am an Avid Collector. ♥ my focus is fashion being a former
fashion model. As a singer I cover lots of old school music and popular and
show tunes. Movies are a must. We talk about a lot of things in Conversation.
Please remember this is TAY! I am still learning the new system so bear with me.
Blessings to you all. ♥ Happy Holidays ♥

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 4:25 PM

    Rhonda Shear 3-pack Ahh Bra with Lace Inset and Removable Pads
    654-525

    HSN TS ♥

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 4:23 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 4:21 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 4:19 PM

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 3:56 PM

    • bichon18
    • 05.21.19 3:06 PM

    Thank goodness you feel better. However, one must get to the bottom of why this is happening. You will feel the better for it. Do not wait…nothing is more important than you. Now, chomp chomp.

    The Peleton. Boy, can I feel my upper thighs this morning which is good because I never feel my upper thighs. These are my outer thighs. I will pad as necessary. Folded sanitary napkins seem to help the very sensitive spot. A man must have invented the bicycle seat. I like this.

    As for Heidi; I bought the clear flowerpot bracelet. Touches of black, clear and citrine crystals match nicely with Heidi earrings I have. We shall see what the necklace portion shall bring. As for the new additions ilike the orange blossom necklace. There are a couple of other goodies but I want to see them on. The Wisteria and the Magnolia necklaces still call to me. And….where is my Bichon pin? No where.

    Just came in from a swim. Will chat later.

    Call the doctor! That is an order.

    Amy

    • kittengirl
    • 05.21.19 1:20 PM

    Hi Girls,

    I am fine now and hoping no repeat soon. I don’t know what is going on lately but it gets exhausting after just a few hours. I had 8 hours of it yesterday. Before we were ready to go to ER I wanted to try one more walk around the block to see if it would put me into normal mode and if not we would go or call 911. As my hubby was calling our daughter I started to feel like I was stabilizing and felt a surge of heat and my heart return to normal. I was still out of breath for a little while longer but I was stable. I had been freezing the whole time. When this happens I get super cold and when I stabilize I feel hot and the color comes back to me. It is like I am in A-Fib but my heart rate isn’t high enough or my BP isn’t high enough although it is erratic and my heart is constantly jumping around (very exhausting) and I’m out of breath. I am wondering if I am in A-Fib but because of the rythmol maybe I don’t feel it as intensely? Next time this happens I will go to ER or call 911 because this has been happening too much lately and it needs to STOP and I want answers! Well, enough about me…

    @Sheba, I hope you are staying safe out there in Oz. I just put the weather channel on and am hearing about the flooding in Oklahoma and flood threats in Kansas. Is flooding anywhere near you? I am hoping you are safe and will continue to stay safe! I sure hope no tornadoes are expected or touched down! I am absolutely terrified of tornadoes. I have had dreams where I am in the core of a tornado but never want to have those dreams come true! How is hubby, son and Poppy holding out? I hope Hubby can stay home with you when you get scary weather. Do you have a basement? I’m thinking with everything going on in your family, can you just get a break for a while? Stay safe please! Hugs to Poppy! 😀

    @Cherie, Thank you for your concerns and prayers! Thank you for Dr. Morris too! Oh that cat is so adorable! I wish I had a Dr. like him! I wouldn’t put off going then! 😀 Glad your dinosaur project is done and you can relax a little! Seems like yesterday when my kids were learning about dinosaurs. Time goes by so very fast so enjoy every moment of it! 😀
    I still haven’t caught up with everything around here but I did see your picture of the kitty that looked like Simba. She looked like my Ernie and if she was anything like him then your home is really missing her presence and warm loving spirit. I know our home is not the same.
    Kitty hugs to you and your family. 😀

    @taci, I am so sorry to hear about the little baby bird! Thank you and God Bless You for taking care of it! Nature can be so awesome and beautiful and full of sadness at the same time. It’s hard to make sense of at times, especially when a new life is ended so soon. I find that the hardest thing to understand. But there is a blessing in being a part of that life and to experience the joy of new life.
    The baby ducklings didn’t make it here either and it has been a sad thing to see.
    Safe and happy trails! Whenever Sheba says Happy Trails to you, I hear Roy Rogers singing! 😀

    @southernlights55, How did the sleep over go? I remember those times so well and often wish those days were back again. I loved it when the kids had their friends over and the laughter and energy filled this house. It goes by in a flash and I wish I could have had my kids forever at that age.
    I don’t blame you for feeding only wet food to Bear. I would too. I mean, what is the point of making him struggle to eat his meals? After what he went through and the stage in his life, just make him happy and give him an easy life, right? That’s how I see it for Roberto right now. He is still holding at stage two kidney disease and refuses to eat the special diet food. We agree with our vet that at his age (20 years) and stage in life let him eat what he wants and let him be happy! 😀 Hugs to Bear! 😀

    @bichon18, I was going to ask you how the seat on your new bike was! Thank you for telling us. I don’t ride them for that reason. Padded bike shorts, an extra soft seat and even extra padding with towels have never helped me. More power to you for being able to ride it! You go Amy! 😀
    I have been wanting to ask you how your flight went to Europe… It was a long flight. Did you have any problems with circulation, swollen feet and legs from the flight? Did you go first class?
    Are you ready for Heidi? Any new goodies picked out? Hugs to Ari! 😀

    @loaf, I hope you are staying safe with that horrible weather you’ve been having. Hope the family is well. Hugs to Bella! 😀

    Shout outs to VelveteenRabbit, Mightymouse, Bassetbabe, Mooncat, Pookie, Boots and Deeklez if you are reading! Hope you all are doing well! 😀 Hugs to everyone! 😀

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.21.19 6:58 AM

    @kittengirl … The Doctor will see You now and say Ahhh…. Kitten please don’t take chances, if your not feeling well, don’t wait. Cherie is sending Prayers that you get the Help you need to get Better. Kitty Hugs

    ♥Cherie

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 05.21.19 6:53 AM

    Sheba Dear …. Cherie is glad to read your not in any eminent danger from mother nature’s fury. Texas’s weather is no better and I can’t believe Colorado … Snow. It’s in the 70’s here, it’s windy so it’s cooler than usual for May. Sheba, those are very profound Words of Wisdom and also the Suggested Song of the Day. Cherie is worried about Kitten & You …. Stay safe Sheba♥ … Take Care Everyone.

    • kittengirl
    • 05.21.19 4:07 AM

    Hi Girls,

    I’m not feeling too well and unless things turn around very soon I am heading to ER so please say some prayers for me.I don’t want to go there but… I’ve been having a really hard time lately thats why you haven’t heard much from me. Sheba stay safe in Oz. Love you all. THanks for prayers.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 2:11 AM

    Peace Out Peeps! The weather is terrible tonight. I hope everyone stay safe tonight.

    Cherie waving I cannot see the moon and I went out in the rain to look for it so
    too much is going on around me I’ll see it another night…♥

    Amy see you tomorrow I will see what is in the yards. No worries i have Poppy near me.

    Shout out to all the girls be safe.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 2:07 AM

    This is not Club Sheba but what my State will look like come morning.

    The rain and wind is hard but my flowers are intact. I hate the lightning more then
    anything someone got struck the other day. So I am off the computer.

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.21.19 2:01 AM

    @bichon18,

    I know you will have fun with that bike. LOL! I love it. ♥

    Thanks for your concern I am hour away from the really bad ones.
    Amy at this moment it is lightning, thunder and a lot of rain and winds.
    We will have floods. So I am in the loop. I have put up my Heidi Daus and I have
    Poppy at my side. ♥ The only thing I will grab is my dog and some important papers.

    I am near a window in my dressing room so I am about to log off. Amy there are a lot
    of people at risk tonight. Guess what it is going to snow where my mom and siblings live
    in Colorado. Crazy is the weather. I love your earrings and I have the blue pair. ♥

    This is is OZ!

    • bichon18
    • 05.21.19 12:10 AM

    Hoping you are doing great beautiful person. We will look even nicer with our Heidi goodies. Today, I ordered my fifth Say It With Style Demi-Hoop earring. Am I crazy? These earrings ar3 great. Real go to jewelry.

    The Peleton part came. I did my first getting started class. Twenty minutes. I followed up with a virtual scenic ride in Banff. In 35 minutes I perspired like no one’s business. This will be worthwhile. I just have to pad my private parts. They better not poof that. It is necessary. I wore bicycle shorts. I was proud that I did that the day after a dinner party in my house. Normally, I don’t move after hosting a get together. It felt good.

    Sheba, I am thinking os you with these weather maps of tornadoes. Are you anywhere in the zones. I am concerned.

    Amy

    • Sheba2011
    • 05.20.19 10:30 PM

    I can’t stand a nitwit.

< 1 … 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 … 1,601 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

24,421 Replies

01.01.70 12:00 AM

49 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.