Skip to Main Content
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges   See details
Watch

HSN

HSN Live HSN Program Guide HSN Items Recently Aired

HSN2

HSN2 Live HSN2 Program Guide HSN2 Items Recently Aired
Channel Finder Show Hosts

Streaming

QVC+ & HSN+ LifeStyled Build the Look That's Brilliant Behind the Brand
Connect
Community Arcade by Arkadium Share Your Style
Close
  • Hi, Guest
    Sign In
    • order status
    • flexpay manager
    • Auto-Ship® Manager
    • account updates
    • favorites
    • 0
      alerts
    • 0
      Coupons & Ka$H
    • hsn card
    • sign out
    • sign in
    • create account
    • single order lookup
  • Favorite Icon An icon that is a red heart.
    favorites
  •  
    Bag Icon An icon that looks like a shopping bag. my bag
  • today's special
  • Fashion
  • Shoes
  • Home
  • Electronics
  • Beauty
  • Jewelry
  • Kitchen
  • Health
  • Crafts
  • Fan Shop
  • Brands
  • Trending
  • New
  • Exclusive
  • Sale
  • Clearance
  • See All >
Fashion Shop All Fashion
Seasonal Stores
Denim Days Wild Variety Texture Play Elevated Embellishments New Arrivals Fashion Deals
Shop The Show
Build The Look Spotlight On… Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Petite Plus Size Tall
Apparel
Activewear Basics Capris & Shorts Dresses Hoodies & Sweatshirts Intimates Jackets & Outerwear Jeans Loungewear & Sleepwear Pants & Leggings Skirts
Sweaters Tops
Handbags
Fashion Accessories
Luggage & Travel
Men's
Featured Brands
Badgley Mischka Betsey Johnson C. Wonder Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman Elle Get The Look G by Giuliana Grey by Jhoan Sebastian Grey Jaclyn Smith London Fog
MarlaWynne Nina Leonard Patricia Nash Rhonda Shear Samantha Brown Sharif Tower Hill by Christie Brinkley Vince Camuto Vivica A. Fox
Shoes Shop All Shoes
Seasonal Stores
New Arrivals Shoe Deals
Shop The Show
Spotlight On...Style! The Style Schedule
More Sizes
Wide Calf Boots Wide Width Narrow Width
Shoes see all
Boots Flats & Loafers Heels Sandals Slides & Mules Slippers Sneakers & Athletic
Featured Brands see all
Aetrex Bearpaw Birkenstock Born Clarks easy spirit FitFlop Jambu Lifestride Naturalizer Skechers Sofft Vince Camuto
Home Shop All Home
Home
Bedding Sheets Furniture Home Décor Holiday Storage & Organization Rugs Bath Lighting Vacuums & Floor Care Cleaning & Laundry Laundry Care
Home Appliances Pet Care Outdoor & Gardening Outdoor Décor Plants Luggage & Travel Automotive Home Improvement
Featured Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Trending Now Fall Home Refresh Holiday Décor Guest-Ready Holiday Guide Cozy Home Home Deals Home under $50
Featured Brands
Bell + Howell Bissell Concierge Collection Dyson Happy Place Joy Mangano Emryn House Origami Samantha Brown Shark South Street Loft Snow Joe
Electronics Shop All Electronics
Electronics
Desktops Laptops TVs & Home Theater Tablets & Accessories Video Gaming Audio Headphones Cell Phones Smart Watches Chargers Printers Cameras & Video
Smart Home Home Office Car Electronics
Video Game Platform
Gaming PC's Nintendo PlayStation Xbox
Specialty Shops
Electronics on Sale Electronics New Arrivals Electronics Under $50 HSN Playlist
Featured Brands
Apple Arlo ASUS Bose Canon Ecoflow Google HP LetsFit Meta Microsoft
Ring Polaroid Samsung
Beauty Shop All Beauty
Beauty see all
Bath & Body Fragrance Hair Care Makeup Men's Grooming Nails Oral Care Skin Care Sun Care & Tanning Tools Wigs & Extensions
Featured Brands see all
Active Argan BeautyBio Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Clinique Doll 10 First Aid Beauty Kate Somerville Korres LancĂ´me Mario Badescu Nakery Beauty
NassifMD Perlier philosophy Prai Signature Club A SKINN Cosmetics Sunday Riley Tarte Too Faced Tweak'd by Nature
Specialty Shops
Beauty Deal Drops Beauty Customer Choice Award Winners Beauty Under $25 Beauty Sale Clean Beauty HSN Exclusives Korean Beauty New Arrivals Travel Minis Women-Owned Beauty
Shop the Show
Beauty Report Good Morning Beauty
Jewelry Shop All Jewelry
Departments
Bracelets Earrings Jewelry Sets Jewelry Solutions Jewelry Storage Men's Jewelry Necklaces Rings Watches
Shop by Material
Cubic Zirconia Diamond Gemstone Gold Lab Grown Diamonds Pearl Sterling Silver
Featured Brands
Amber Extraordinaire BAUBLEBAR Bellezza Bright Halo Lab Grown Diamonds Canadian Ammolite Gems Chaco Canyon Colleen Lopez Connie Craig Carroll Fiorenza Italian Silver Heidi Daus Herkimer Mines Imperial Silver
Jay King Kalifano Marla Wynne Radiance By Absolute Rarities Fine Jewerly Soave Oro
Specialty Shops
Birthstones Clearance Customer Picks New Arrivals Personalized Sale Jewelry
Learn
Gemstone Guide Gemstone Care
Kitchen & Food Shop All Kitchen & Food
Kitchen & Food see all
Bakeware Coffee, Espresso & Tea Cutlery Food & Beverages Indoor & Outdoor Grilling Kitchen Tools Storage & Organization Tabletop & Bar
Specialty Stores
Fall Cooking & Entertaining New Arrivals Top Kitchen Deals Under $50
Appliances see all
Blenders Coffee Makers Fryers & Air Fryers Ice Cream & Yogurt Makers Ovens & Toasters Mixers Specialty Electrics
Cookware see all
Cookware Sets Frypans & Skillets Sauté Pans
Food & Beverages see all
Appetizers & Snacks Coffee Beans, Pods & Grounds Desserts & Confections Seafood, Meats & Poultry
Featured Chefs
Curtis Stone Jet Tila Lorna Maseko Shahir Massoud Wolfgang Puck
Featured Brands see all
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Hamilton Beach Improvements KitchenAid KitchenHQ Mesa Mia by Jenny Martinez Ninja Tupperware
Health Shop All Health
Health & Fitness
Exercise & Fitness
Activewear Fitness Accessories Fitness Equipment Fitness Trackers
Home Health Care
Daily Living Aids Health Monitors Pain Management
Specialty Stores
Andrew Lessman Monthly Special
Vitamins & Supplements
Circulation Vitamins Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins Antioxidant Vitamins Heart & Cardiovascular Skeletal Vitamins Cholesterol Vitamins
Energy Vitamins Digestive Health Vitamins Memory & Brain Vitamins Immune Health Vitamins
Personal Care
Massagers Oral Care
Featured brands
Andrew Lessman Copper Life Denise Austin Drive Medical FitQuest HoMedics ProForm Sunny Health & Fitness Teeter Tony Little
Crafts & Sewing Shop All Crafts & Sewing
Crafts & Sewing
Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts Die Cutting Craft Machines Card Making Painting Drawing & Illustration General Crafts Craft Books & Software Sewing & Quilting Knitting Cake & Cookie Decorating
Featured Brands
Anna Griffin Crafter's Companion Craft Buddy Diamond Press Kingston Crafts LDRS Creative Singer® Stamps by Me Stamps of Life We R Makers
Specialty Shops
New Arrivals Only at HSN Top Rated Falloween Crafts Christmas Crafts Tips & Tutorials Craft Room Restock HSN Gets Crafty with Suzanne Clearance
Fan Shop Shop All Fan Shop
Pro Football Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
Pro Baseball Fan Shop
Hoodies & Jackets Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Hats Décor Accessories
College Fan Shop
Shirts & Sweaters Shorts, Pants & Bottoms Décor Accessories
Specialty Shops
HSN Draft Picks New Arrivals Fan Shop Deals Food & Grilling Pro Basketball Fan Shop Pro Hockey Fan Shop
Fashion & Shoes
Antthony Design Originals Birkenstock Bzees C. Wonder by Christian Siriano Clarks Colleen Lopez Collection DG2 by Diane Gilman G by Giuliana Marla Wynne Nina Leonard
Beauty
Beekman 1802 Benefit Cosmetics Doll 10 Korres LancĂ´me Nakery Beauty Perlier Too Faced
Electronics
Apple HP Samsung
Kitchen & Food
Anchor Hocking Cuisinart Curtis Stone Kitchen HQ Ninja Tupperware Wolfgang Puck
Home
Bell + Howell BISSELL Concierge Collection Emryn House Improvements Joy Mangano Origami Shark South Street Loft
See All Brands
Summer Styles We're Crushing On
Island Time Coastal Prep Bohemian Summer Beautiful Dreamer Sandal Shop
Health, Wellness & Beauty
Vitamins for a Vibrant Summer Sun Care & Self-Tanners Travel-Size Beauty Picks
Outdoor Living & Entertaining
Backyard Living Must-Haves Summer Kitchen & Hosting Essentials
Gift Guides & Trends
Top Gifts for Dad Social-Approved Picks One-Stop Summer Shop Smart Travel Tech & Accessories
New Shop All New
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top New Arrivals Stores
New this Week New & Exclusive New & On Sale New from Top Brands On-Air Today
Specialty Shops
Trending at HSN Fall Shop Halloween Shop
Sale Shop All Sale
Departments
Beauty Crafts Kitchen Electronics Fashion Home Jewelry
Top Sale Stores
Best Sellers As Is Top Brands on Sale
Shop by Price
Under $25 Under $50
Specialty Shops
Holiday Prices Deal Spotlight
Clearance Shop All Clearance
Departments see all
Accessories Apparel Bed and Bath Crafts & Sewing Fan Shop Health & Fitness Home Handbags & Wallets Jewelry Kitchen & Food Shoes
Top Clearance Stores
Just Reduced On-Air This Week 5 Star Customer Picks As Is Products
Shop By Price
Under $25 Under $50
close
Today's Special & Deals
Today's Special Deal Spotlight Best Sellers on Sale
$15 off your first order of $35* Use code WELCOME2026.
Get 5% off the Today's Special* with your HSN Card. Learn how
Save $25† on your purchase when you open an HSN Card today. Learn how
BACK TO HSN.com

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

HSN Community
HSN Community
Sign In
Ă—

PROFILE

Profile
Notifications
Update Avatar
Settings
Sign Out
Ă—
Community
HSN Community

Conversation – 15

  • Sheba2011
  • 10.01.17 4:41 PM

Welcome to conversation – 15. This is number 15 of this thread.
We are in TAY. This Thread is three years old.

I hope you enjoy this as it covers music, fashion and most of all
Heidi Daus. I am an Avid Collector. ♥ my focus is fashion being a former
fashion model. As a singer I cover lots of old school music and popular and
show tunes. Movies are a must. We talk about a lot of things in Conversation.
Please remember this is TAY! I am still learning the new system so bear with me.
Blessings to you all. ♥ Happy Holidays ♥

sort replies - newest | oldest
    • mcpoopoo
    • 01.08.18 12:41 PM

    Loaf,
    I will have to go sometime. I so glad your husband is better. 🙂

    • loaf
    • 01.08.18 12:41 PM

    I HAVE MY HOT PINK MARBLE LOOK ISAAC MIZRAHI PHONE COVER. PRIOR I HAD A TORI BURCH IN BLACK AND GOLD. I GUESS I AM THE BLING . LOL.

    • mcpoopoo
    • 01.08.18 12:36 PM

    Sheba,
    So inviting. Warm hugs to you. Stay warm. ♡♡♡

    • loaf
    • 01.08.18 12:35 PM

    SHEBA OVER THE WEEKEND THEY WERE COOKING IN WHAT LOOKED TO BE AN ELECTRIC LUNCH BOX . HOT LOGIC 573678. AND YOU ZIP IT SHUT .

    • mcpoopoo
    • 01.08.18 12:27 PM

    Loaf,
    This weather needs to take a break. Warmer days will be here before we know it. The renewal of spring is awesome. It is my favorite season. Hang in there! My Mom used to have her sayings. I really miss her. I am listing all of her words of wisdom. I made a list and when one pops into my mind I write it down. I’m doing it with my Dad too. It makes me smile. So blessed. 🙂 Hugs!

    • mcpoopoo
    • 01.08.18 12:10 PM

    Cherie,
    Hi…I am always using my phone. I also have a tablet but I reach for my phone everytime. I love it. It is so convenient. It’s also blinged out. Lol! Happy Monday! Have a great week! Hugs! ♡♡♡

    • loaf
    • 01.08.18 11:40 AM

    GOOD MORNING SHEBA O THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL . LOL OVER 400 SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED AGAIN LOL. YESTERDAY IT WAS SO WINDY AND COLD . WHERE IS SUMMER MCPOOPOO I CANT WAIT . ZOUP IS ON WITH LOTS OF NOODLES . MY MOM WOULD HELP ME WITH HOMEWORK AS A CHILD . SHE WOULD SAY NOW YOUR COOKIN AND USE YOUR NOODLE . LOL.

    • 3fl2shsn
    • 01.08.18 9:16 AM

    HI Sheba ….. Cherie is sliding in here at 12:45, still hard to turn off my thoughts of what needs to be done at night. I’m not much of a T.V. watcher although …. for the first time in a LONG time … I carve out an hour on Wednesday nights to watch an Old / New series! Hubby & I watched X-Files while dating in 93 and followed it till the end of it’s run in 02. Yes, us junkies even saw the movie and enjoyed every bit. Seeing them so much older now made us look at our selves and think Naw … we don’t look Any older …. Right …. LOL. Well it’s cookies tomorrow. Night-Nite Sheba♥ … Night ALL.

    Loaf … No computers …. should be interesting. I use my cell for nearly EVERYTHING, so I can kinda see where your Nephew is going into the future. Cherie just finished getting another degree ( I would rather not say in what at this time ) 2 years ago and I used everything!! Bluetooth, PC which is hooked up to fax, printer, laptop ( word & excel etc ) made me mobile, and cell phone to check grades and communicate with others to work on projects. That will be one BIG cell phone … Can’t wait!

    Taci …. do ya think it will really rain or is it all just clouds rolling bye …

    Mcpoopoo … what are your most used devices?

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.08.18 2:15 AM

    With a Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles

    What would you do if I sang out of tune?
    Would you stand up and walk out on me?
    Lend me your ears and I’ll sing you a song
    I will try not to sing out of key
    Oh baby I get by
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    All I need is my brother
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    I said I want to get high I will
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    Woh ho ho yeah
    What do I do when my love is away?
    (Does it worry for you to be alone?)
    No no
    How do I feel at the end of the day?
    (Are you sad ’cause you’re on your own?)
    I tell you don’t say it no more
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    Gonna get by with my friends
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    Heel heel heel I’ll will try
    (Try with a little help of my friends)
    Keeping it high I will
    (Do you need anybody?)
    I need someone to love
    (Could it be anybody?)
    All I need is someone
    Who knows just where I’m going yeah
    Somebody who knows is quiet sure, baby
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Said I’m gonna make it with my friends, I will
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Woh hoo I wanna keep on trying
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    I’m gonna keep on trying
    (Would you believe in a love at first sight?)
    I’m certain it happens all the time yeah
    (What do you see when you turn out the light?)
    I can’t tell ya, but it sure feels like magic
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Don’t you know I’m gonna make it with my friends?
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    I promised my self I’d get by
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Said I’m gonna try it a little too hard
    (Do you need anybody?)
    Oh yeah yeah yeah
    (Could it be anybody?)
    Oh there’s gotta be somebody
    [incomprehensible]
    Oh yeah yeah
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Said I’m gonna get by with my friend, I tell ya
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Oh yes I’m gonna keep trying with my
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Keeping it trying with my friends
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    Oh it never gonna stop me anymore
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    I’m gonna keep on trying
    (Try with a little help from my friends)
    I get on high, I’m wanna make time oh Lord
    Gonna get by with my friends, yeah
    Oh I’m gonna get on by
    Yes I’m gonna get on by

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.08.18 2:11 AM

    I made the cookies.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.08.18 2:05 AM

    Loaf,

    Raining tonight I would love to have some tea with you.

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.08.18 2:01 AM

    Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now
    McFadden & Whitehead

    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’re on the move!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’ve got the groove!
    There’s been so many things that’s held us down
    But now it looks like things are finally comin’ around
    I know we’ve got, a long long way to go
    And where we’ll end up, I don’t know
    But we won’t let nothin’ hold us back
    We’re putting our selves together
    We’re polishing up our act!
    If you felt we’ve been held down before
    I know you’ll refuse to be held down anymore!
    Don’t you let nothing, nothing
    Stand in your way!
    I want ya’ll to listen, listen
    To every word I say, every word I say!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’re on the move!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’ve got the groove!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’re on the move!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’ve got the groove!
    I know you know someone that has a negative vow
    And if you’re trying to make it they only push you aside
    They really don’t have, no where to go
    Ask them where they’re going, they don’t know
    But we won’t let nothin’ hold us back
    We’re gonna put our selves together
    We’re gonna polish up our act!
    And if you’ve ever been held down before
    I know you’ll refuse to be held down anymore!
    Don’t you let nothing, nothing
    Stand in your way!
    I want ya’ll to listen, listen
    To every word I say, every word I say!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’re on the move!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’ve got the groove!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’re on the move!
    Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now!
    We’ve got the groove!

    • Sheba2011
    • 01.08.18 1:56 AM

    @loaf,

    I am not surprised. I have one daughter her phone is her computer college grad and it’s
    also her phone and then some.

    I prefer a desktop computer and I hope it never goes away. I only use my Iphone to talk
    and text.

    I believe him.

    • loaf
    • 01.07.18 7:34 PM

    MCFADDEN AND WHITEHEAD . AINT NO STOPPIN US NOW WERE ON THE MOVE . GREAT SONG LONG VERSION I CAN DANCE ALL NIGHT .

    • loaf
    • 01.07.18 7:28 PM

    SHEBA I DONT USE MY NEW COMPUTER YET . HUSBAND DOES THOUGH . LOL. STILL ON THE OLD ONE . COME TO MY KITCHEN WE WILL HAVE THE TEA AND THE COOKIES . ITS COLD OUT . WE RETURNED A NEW PRINTER . WE JUST GOT BACK . WHEN MY DAUGHTER WENT TO SET IT UP SHE FOUND SOMEONES PICTURES IN IT AND IT WAS USED LOL . HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL WORKOUT . MY NEPHEW TOLD ME HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER ANYMORE. SOON ALL WILL BE USING THE CELL PHONE INSTEAD . HE IS A COMPUTER EXPERT . HE INSTALLED MY LAST ONE . HE SAID SOON THEY WONT EVEN MAKE THEM ANYMORE . I DONT KNOW WHEN THATS GONNA HAPPEN . I WAS KINDA SHOCKED .

< 1 … 1,364 1,365 1,366 1,367 1,368 1,369 1,370 … 1,601 >

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

POST A REPLY
You must be logged in to Post. Sign In?

Conversation Info

Posted in Talk Among Yourselves

24,421 Replies

01.01.70 12:00 AM

49 Participants

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Back to Top

Modal title

HSN Community / Forums / Talk Among Yourselves / Conversation – 15

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Edit History

Edit History
blank

Report as Inappropriate

Report as Inappropriate

blank

Messages


FlexPay Enjoy now. Pay over time. 0% interest.
Extended Holiday Returns and Exchanges Any gift you make from now until December 24, 2026 can be returned until January 27, 2027.
Get To Know Us
  • About HSN
  • About QVC Group, Inc
  • Careers
  • Affiliate Program
  • Show Hosts
  • Submit Your Product
Our Policies
  • Returns & Exchanges
  • Privacy Policy
  • Your Privacy Choices
  • Community Guidelines
  • Conditions of Use
  • IP Closed Captioning
  • Accessibility
  • CA Supply Chains Transparency
  • Electronic Waste Recycling Information
Shop With HSN
  • Brands
  • HSN on Mobile
  • Program Guide
  • Shop By Remote
  • HSN2
  • HSN Outlet
  • HSN Everywhere
  • Site Index
Connect
  • Community
  • Arcade
  • Share Your Style
Important Info
  • Recall Information
  • Give Us Feedback
  • FCC Applications
  • HSN CALM Act Certification
  • HSN Closed Captioning Quality Standards Certification
  • HSN E/I Programming & Children's Commercial Limits Certification
Contact Us
  • Call to Order 24/7
  • 1-800-284-5757
  • Customer Service — 8AM-1AM ET
  • 1-800-933-2887
  • Live Chat
  • FAQs
Get 15% OFF*
Sign up for HSN emails and get exclusive
offers and updates sent right to your inbox.
*Valid for new subscribers only.
An email will be sent with your offer information.
submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon
Let's Get Social
Facebook Instagram tiktok YouTube Pinterest eksss
HSN Card HSN Card
  • Open an HSN Card and Save today!
  • Learn More
  • Pay Your Credit Card Bill
The HSN Logo A part of QVC Group, Inc
  • QVC
  • Ballard Designs
  • Frontgate
  • Garnet Hill
  • Grandin Road

© 1999 - 2022 Home Shopping Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. HSN and the HSN logo are registered service marks of HSN Holding LLC.