Concierge Collection/Warm & Cozy ELLEN IS GONE
She’s no longer working or associated with HSN – I just searched her name and one of the items found was that she is no long associated with either. Wonder what happened. I always enjoyed her visits and product lines.
-
I think Ellen was on for over 16 years I could be wrong. Maybe she retired how sad for all of us I loved watching Ellen present Concierge she was always so pleasant, smiling and happy a very warm personality. It must be she retired I can’t believe that anything bad happened at least I hope not. She will be missed.
-
I do believe Ellen lives in FL, probably not wanting to make the commute to PA any longer. Or her company no longer is willing to pay her expenses.
Conversation Info
Posted in Talk Among Yourselves
3 Replies
2 weeks ago
3 Participants