Not interested showing
Why do you have to constantly?have to show coins and vitamins so many times during the week and a lot on weekends you don’t show enough fashion programs
-
It must be people are purchasing the items also I don’t think they have many new vendors who want to be on HSN I don’t know why they wouldn’t want to be on HSN? HSN lets their vendors do whatever they want they don’t have to follow customers’ requests like on QVC.
I am tired of seeing the vitamin shows & full days of crafting. I just don’ t watch. I don’t purchase the coins, but I know a lot of people who like to watch and a lot who collect. -
Agreed with both comments – too many full craft days and coin shows but it does save me a lot of money when I know I don’t need to watch for full days 🙂 I would love more programming variety for jewelry and fashion options.
Conversation Info
Posted in Health & Wellness
3 Replies
1 week ago
3 Participants