Andrew Lessman s/h now $12.50………
I just was ordering a few of my supplements that I needed. Each bottle was $12.50 for shipping/handling! UNBELIEVABLE! His shipping/handling used to be FREE!
-
That would be a ‘no’ for me.
-
Probably will revert back to FREE during his next visit. He will not be selling very much if this continues, no way !!!
-
In one week, he’ll be on again with FS and special pricing, so hold off for now.
-
I went to his website ProCap Labs and I will order from there. Also Amazon carries his supplements. S/H is free if you are a member. I just hope this isn’t the beginning of what is coming.
-
So glad Andrew is having free s/h! Thank you Andrew. Order is placed!
-
HSN charges the shipping. They are the ones who mail the vitamins from their warehouse. It seems that the only time there is free shipping on the vitamins is when he is doing the TS. . I think the monthly ones are also with free shipping.
-
That’s great! We are delighted that you got Free shipping and handling on your order!
-
I order on his website frequently and it’s always free shipping
Conversation Info
Posted in Health & Wellness
9 Replies
05.27.25 9:26 PM
7 Participants