What Should You Look for When Choosing a Long-Lasting Perfume for Everyday Wear?
When I choose a perfume for everyday wear, I look for more than just a beautiful opening scent. I prefer fragrances with good longevity, balanced projection, and notes that remain pleasant for several hours without becoming overwhelming. I also consider the season and my daily routine because a lighter fragrance works better for the office or daytime, while warmer notes can be great for evenings. I like checking the fragrance notes and reading genuine reviews before buying. Comfort is important too—I want something I can wear repeatedly without getting tired of the scent. I’ve found that exploring options from florys perfumes helps me compare different fragrance styles and find a scent that fits my everyday personality and routine.
-
I have no idea but please don’t spray too much because those of us that it gives us a headache really suffer when getting near to someone with too much scent on. Pick something light and just for yourself, applied very lightly. My favorite job banned perfume or cologne and fish at lunch and I started working there after this ban was initiated so I don’t know why but was glad.
Where I live the new thing is young men drenching themselves in cologne and you can smell them a mile away. It is not pleasant. If you have a plumber come, he is wearing a ton of scent. If you go into a store, the guy helping you is wearing a ton of scent. If two of the young men are together, you get a ton of competing scent.
Women were doing thing for a while but now the young men are looking to please, I guess.
-
sorry I can’t help you with what it is that you’re looking for but a couple of suggestions if you haven’t already looked into them. obsession from calvin klein and coco from chanel. head turners.
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
3 Replies
1 month ago
3 Participants