Tower Hill TSV
I was really looking forward to some new fashion from Christie Brinkley this coming Thursday. I have several pieces from her line and I really love the quality and style. Obviously something is happening because now I see in my guide that Rhonda Shear is going to be the TSV. Bummer. Anyone else a fan of Tower Hill?? Her long duster cardigans and dresses are so nice and super quality.
-
I just saw a promo on HSN with Sarah Anderson promoting a TS from Tower Hill coming up very soon
-
Christie is a class act and brings a delightfully affordable sense of style and grace to HSN. I hope HSN is able to keep her in the line-up. Love her Tower Hill line.
-
Love her, always watch when she visits and had purchased the long cable knit dusters and also bought the matching scarves for my step daughters (30 something’s). They raved about how gorgeous they looked and how soft they felt.
I’ll be thoroughly bummed if her line dwindles and disappears. Her sense of style and the affordability of the line is a real help when buying gifts, the quality impresses the receiver.
-
I like Tower Hill and Love Christie Brinkley, but I am always disappointed and do not purchase that much from her line because there are no petites, If she made more petites I might purchase more from her line not a lot but more. The few tops that ran on the smaller side I picked up and really liked a lot but do not wear that often.
Anything I purchase in petite sizing I wear all the time and that is usually everywhere else but HSN.
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
5 Replies
2 weeks ago
5 Participants