I Do Not Understand, but…
I have read the words here, but I have watched QVC selling clothes that look like the things that I was wearing in high school about 45 years ago. The same styles in different fabrics, prints and colors. The prices are way beyond reasonable and acceptable for me. My closet is grounded in Antthony and Iman. This means that I will be buying from brands that can be worked in with what I have. Now that Lancome and TPH by Taraji are gone, this leaves me on the hunt to find what I need for my skin and hair that is no longer offered at HSN.
-
Looks like those styles from way back when are in style again. These huge, wide-leg jeans and barrel pants are not my style. To me these styles make everyone look bigger than they are, unless you are super skinny. .Just awful, sloppy-looking dressing. Sigh.. I’m still wearing my skinny jeans and I’m not skinny but they look so much better in my opinion.And, please give me a fitted top.
-
JMC1365, I still wear my original G Jeans before she changed manufacturers and Vince Camuto Jeans and they are quite old but still fit and highly wearable and flattering. I’m 5″ 2 and no way I can wear wide leg or barrel jeans, I need skinny jeans and I’m not skinny either. lol. I’m still wondering if I look cool vintage or dated.
-
Modern fashion has always been cyclical. Styles come and go and circle back. A few years ago, styles were similar to what we wore in high school, it was like a flashback.
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
4 Replies
39 minutes ago
4 Participants