host
I too like Jasmine. I think she is upbeat and is really trying not to be boring or monotonous. She is cute and sassy. She seems to have a warm friendly personality. Maybe im jealous????? Lol.
-
I agree she has a fun personality without being too much. She doesn’t take herself seriously, yet she makes sure to cover sizing, material and all the important details without yelling and repeating herself over and over again like a lot of the hosts they are like a broken record!
Debbie D and a few others I just turn the channel I can’t take all the nonsense. Jasmine has the looks, charm, figure and she can be funny without being too much. When she first started she wasn’t that good at all, but she has become a really good host. -
Debbie D is way better compare to, Jasmine Brooks, she explains things better, and Jasmine Brooks she can be very sloppy, when she talks and sometimes. I change the tv
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
3 Replies
1 month ago
3 Participants