Host Sarah A.
What can’t she let the models do their job? Every product she presents she has to horn in and monopolize the entire spotlight which is obvious she feels more qualified then they are. She is full of herself and I can’t and won’t watch her anymore. I used to like her presentations. Not any more.
-
This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by
SteelMagnolia57.
-
I still like her and the clothes do look nice on her so why not model.
But I have to agree with you most of the time she really does go overboard & the camera will stay on her and forget about the real models. One night I wanted to see something that the model was wearing, and the camera just stayed on Sarah the whole time it did not focus on the models at all. She knows as long as she is modeling and talking, she is definitely hogging the spotlight with the camera.
She has become very self-absorbed with her modeling she needs to take it back a notch. -
Sarah has done the modeling since working at shophq…. I think she has a great figure, and she showcases how the outfit might look on someone built like her. (I’m built like her)
If I see something is short on her regarding the inseam or it’s too big on her in her normal size… I take note so I can make the decision best for me. If a pant is short on her and not offered on a longer inseam I won’t buy. If she is swallowed whole by a size 2 or xs, and it’s not offered in a smaller size – I won’t buy.
Yes, Sarah is a ham – but I appreciate her modeling and often depend on it to buy and not regret my purchase.
But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I appreciate the value of all of them on this platform.
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
3 Replies
2 weeks ago
3 Participants