G by Guillana
I was going to pull out my fall jackets when I discovered a faux leather jacket from Guilliana’s collection that had totally fallen apart. I mean totally. I can’t even give it to the Goodwill. Right next to it were Iman’s jackets that are as pristine as the day I bought them.
-
Wow, that is unbelievable. Hopefully her clothing line has improved since then I know I did not like her tops in the beginning, but she has improved a lot since her first and second year on HSN.
I still have her real leather jackets from her early days which are like brand new the only reason I picked them up is that I am petite and they were cropped and the arm length wasn’t long at all. They fit perfect. I have two an off white or cream and a beigey pink both are beautiful nicer than her newer real leather jackets.
Giuliana Ranci and HSN both make me angry because they completely ignore the petite 5’1 and shorter and tall 5’11 and taller woman.
So, I don’t have anything really nice to say about either I find them non-inclusive and disgusting.-
I actually have many items from Giuliana that are petite; she may not always offer petite on every item but she does offer petite. I think that petite range is 5′ to 5’4, so she offers in-between there.
-
It is 4’11 to 5’3 glad she offers enough petites for you but definitely not for me most of her clothing is not in petites.
-
Conversation Info
Posted in Fashion
4 Replies
1 week ago
3 Participants