"Unfortunately there was an error retrieving your tracking information, please t
try again” why is this the CONSTANT message I get when trying to track my orders lately. Not at ALL helpful when trying to thwart porch pirates or any part of tracking.
-
Hi @gardeningfreak! 💙 I am so sorry for the disappointing delivery experience and lack of tracking updates. While we’re glad your vitamins arrived safely, we completely understand your frustration. Thank you for sharing this with us so we can document it for improvements. 😊
-
Well, I received one of the pkgs. today. NO tracking info changed on my page–no e-mail. Just a pkg. thrown over my fence from someone in a very noisy car. Glad the vitamins were in a plastic jar.
-
I am so sorry you received an error message when trying to track your recent orders. Updated tracking information will be available after the shipment has moved. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Conversation Info
Posted in Customer Service
4 Replies
2 weeks ago
3 Participants