No tracking information means some random is delivering
Recently the last number of purchases I’ve made has zero tracking stating it cannot be retrieved all to be met with my delivery being made by some random person in a car delivering it next door one time, opened by my neighbor and then set on my porch, but the other times at least made it to my porch. Why is HSN using 3rd party delivery? There is no protection for the customer. I want my deliveries by USPS or UPS like before! I just found the same item at QVC and ordered through them instead as they don’t do that. It’s all been with Andrew Lessman vitamins. Is this issue only with that brand? I will not be ordering through HSN anymore so please take this back to management. I can’t “wonder” IF I’ll get my package.
-
I’m so very sorry this happened with both of your deliveries. I’ve personally noted each order to bring attention to what you experienced. I also wanted to share that some packages handed over to UPS or USPS may travel through UPS Mail Innovations. If you ever find that your tracking isn’t showing any information, try checking the tracking number at https://tracking.ups-mi.net. I hope this helps make tracking future deliveries a little easier.
-
I posted about his a few weeks ago. My tracking was supposed to be thru USPO but said what Christina105’s said on my informed delivery at the USPO site and here at HSN. NO real INFO. For my first delivery I was sitting in my den and heard an extremely noisy car–looked out the window and saw someone throw a package over my gate. A few days later noticed a package laying on the sidewalk. The first item was Andrew Lessman’s vitamins-a plastic bottle & the second bras –so nothing breakable. -But really! We have a rural type mailbox that either item would have easily fit into.
Is this an homage to porch pirates?
-
I’m so sorry for the frustration and concern this has caused, @christina105! As far as I’m aware, we currently use UPS and USPS to deliver our orders. However, if a carrier chooses to have a delivery driver use a personal vehicle to make a delivery, that is unfortunately something we don’t have control over. I completely understand your concern, though, especially when a package is delivered by someone you weren’t expecting.
If you believe the orders in question were shipped using a different carrier, please send the order numbers to HSNSocialCare@hsn.com, and we’ll be happy to look into this further for you. I’ll also be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate team, including your concerns about the tracking and delivery experience.
Conversation Info
Posted in Customer Service
4 Replies
7 days ago
4 Participants