Heidi Daus Update
Thank you hsn_anjalena for your post that you informed the IT unit about the descriptions for the new Heidi Daus items that were missing. I did purchase the bracelet as it was the last day for the “Appreciation Price.” I was shocked when I received an alert this afternoon regarding the Asian bracelet being marked down along with the additional flex pay and free shipping. Unfortunately, the free shipping could not be carried over in less than the 24 hour period between purchasing and seeing the surprise. I now wonder how many customers found this as I did. Though the new total only amounts to two cents as a savings, the free shipping and the 5 flex pays would have made for more purchases while Heidi was On the Air.
This felt like a total slap to the face.
-
Hi @oodiebom. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand your frustration and would like to take a closer look at your orders. Please email your order numbers and details to HSNSocialCare@hsn.com, and our team will be happy to review this further with you. đź’™
Conversation Info
Posted in Customer Service
2 Replies
7 days ago
2 Participants