Excessive Shipping Costs
Hello! I just ordered 6 pieces of jewelry from the Radiance collection, they were just shipped yesterday. ALL items are being delivered in the same box, I paid $21.00 in shipping cost, WHAT??? this is so unfair. Why am I paying $21.00 to ship these 6 items together? When is HSN going to place a limit on shipping costs when purchasing multiple items from the same company as the Today’s Special. This is more than concerning….
Respectfully
Catherine
-
Catherine, I hear you, and I completely understand why this left you feeling frustrated. When all six pieces are arriving together, I can certainly appreciate your concern about the shipping charges. I’m very sorry for the disappointment. Please know how much we value you and appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I’ve taken care of a little something for you as a courtesy, so be sure to check the KA$H area of your account. 💙
Conversation Info
Posted in Customer Service
2 Replies
7 hours ago
2 Participants