Autoship nightmare
Ok so I was subscribed to an autoship for candy bars. But they haven’t been arriving for over six months. They have been on backorder. I assumed, like any logical person would, that when these became available again I would be contacted and perhaps one order would be shipped. So now all of a sudden they decide to auto ship three massive bundles at once and charge me almost $100. And when I call customer service, they tell me essentially, too bad. Call us back when they arrive and maybe they can help me then. Mind you two of the three massive things of chocolate do not even show that they have shipped. This is ridiculous and egregious. For anyone reading this, I wouldn’t suggest subscribing to autoship. I’m not sure if I’ll ever buy anything else again from HSN.
-
I’m so sorry for the frustration and confusion surrounding your Auto-Ship orders, @ccox150! I completely understand why you’d be upset if you were expecting a single order once the items became available again and instead saw multiple charges.
I took a look at your account, and I’m not seeing that we recently shipped three bundles to you. For your Auto-Ship of RED Chocolate 24ct Grab & Go Dark Choc/Orange Almond Bars, I’m showing that your first order was placed on 2/6, the second on 3/25, the third on 6/22, and the latest order was processed on 8/6. I also see that you placed an order for the RED Chocolate 24ct Grab & Go Bars Blonde Chocolate White Chocolate on 9/15, but that’s all I’m currently seeing on your account.
If you happen to have the order numbers for the orders you’re referring to, please send them to HSNSocialCare@hsn.com, and we’ll be happy to look into this further for you. I’m sorry again for the frustration, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention!
-
I’m so sorry for the frustration and confusion surrounding your Auto-Ship orders, @ccox150! I completely understand why you’d be upset if you were expecting a single order once the items became available again and instead saw multiple charges.
I took a look at your account, and I’m not seeing that we recently shipped three bundles to you. For your Auto-Ship of RED Chocolate 24ct Grab & Go Dark Choc/Orange Almond Bars, I’m showing that your first order was placed on 2/6, the second on 3/25, the third on 6/22, and the latest order was processed on 8/6. I also see that you placed an order for the RED Chocolate 24ct Grab & Go Bars Blonde Chocolate White Chocolate on 9/15, but that’s all I’m currently seeing on your account.
If you happen to have the order numbers for the orders you’re referring to, please send them to HSNSocialCare@hsn.com, and we’ll be happy to look into this further for you. I’m sorry again for the frustration, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention!
Conversation Info
Posted in Customer Service
3 Replies
1 week ago
2 Participants