Why no CRAFTER’S COMPANION on 10/7 Craft day?
I was checking the up coming schedule for 10/7 Craft Day….THERE’S NO CRAFTER’S COMPANION listed in any of the time frames! There was a Flipping Book showing all the products being sold, but now I don’t see any items being sold. What’s going on? Does anybody know? Looks like there’s a lot going on with Crafter’s Companion especially with their shipping and handling problems.
-
I received an email that lists then at 10 & 11 pm.
-
Is that PST (Pacific Standard Time]? I looked on the schedule and it shows Diamond Press at those times?
-
I was also wondering about it. I think this is the first time in years I haven’t seen new CC items on Craft Day and I also saw the HSN preview video and book detailing all the new sets for this month’s HSN Craft Day. Maybe the items didn’t ship on time?
-
I cannot order the glue gun that was in the Booklet, and now the booklet link doesn’t work anymore. Don’t see ANY CC on the schedule, what is happening? Very, very strange…
Conversation Info
Posted in Crafts & Sewing
5 Replies
10.07.25 6:20 PM
4 Participants