Korean Products offered on HSN aren't tested on animals BUT
over a million dogs are eaten in South Korea per year.
I doubt this post will ever be posted but I cannot watch Colleen Lopez tell the viewership about the humane production of the products being offered.
If anyone doubts this, check it out. They have actual “dog farms” raising dogs for human consumption. I know it’s not just South Korea who eat dogs (and cats)in Asia, however, this just hit me all wrong had to post this.
-
Korean Products: no animal testing, “B. S.” I repeat what has already been said – that country EATS DOGS AND CATS —
THEY BREED AND RAISES DOGS AND CAT, BEAUTIFUL DARLING LITTLE PUPPIES AND KITTENS FOR THAT “ABOMINABLE” PURPOSE AND KEEP THOSE INNOCENT, LOVING, INTELLIGENT, ANIMALS IN THE MOST DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS, THEN THEY MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER THEM, AND — EAT THEM — I CONSIDER THIS “CANNIBALISM.”
THE ABJECT CRUELTY IS ABSOLUTELY SOUL-SICKENING.
PLEASE, DON’T FALL FOR THE RIDICULOUS FAST-TALKING HYPE ABOUT korean skin care BEING 10 TO 15 YEARS AHEAD OF THE REST OF THE WORLD, THAT IS SO LAUGHABLE.
AND PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE INNOCENTS OF THE WORLD WHO HAVE NO VOICE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T BUY korean products, HSN IS GIVING THEM THE SPOTLIGHT TODAY, PLEASE DELETE YOUR ORDER. HAVE A HEART.-
Thanks for your post in defense of animals who are tortured and eaten in South Korea.
Again, I see HSN doesn’t read these posts as yesterdays’ programming included “SOUTH KOREAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS”. And again, were informed by Shannon, the host, that animal testing is outlawed in SK. I would have rolled on the floor with laughter if it weren’t so hideous.
What I don’t understand, however, is there are just a few posts here and where are all the dog and cat lovers who must be watching these presentations.? Come on people. Tell HSN you won’t support any product that is produced in “dog-eating” countries. With ALL the skincare lines available why do they have to support these?
I wish I could be selected for call-in testimonial and ask them if after a great sale at HSN do they all go out for dinner and have Golden Retriever steaks and some puppy pudding. Sound awful?
Well that’s the way it happens.
-
-
I want buy anything from Asia, the inhumane conditions they keep dogs and cats for human consumption is beyond belief. They also steal pets for the meat market. There are a lot of people in Asia that do have pets and take care of them, but unfortunately, many pedigree dogs have been rescued from the meat markets from Asia by organizations and these dogs were probably owned as a pet. They also maim the animals before slaughtering them, some that have been rescued have horrendous injuries. Domestic livestock are treated no differently. There are young people in Asia who are fighting to save these animals, but it is not easy.
They are also responsible for the poaching of animal parts for old folklore medicine, many animals are poached and their parts sold to the Asian market. Having adopted from an Asian country, their treatment towards certain children is quite appalling, although the younger generation do not agree or support their older relatives antiquated feelings and actions towards such things and superstitions.
You are always going to get those people that don’t care about the suffering of animals, but the majority of people do not think this way. They care and are out there doing what they can.
-
Karen16, We share identical views on this subject and how heartwarming that is to me.
As you said, trying to avoid buying products from “dog-eating countries” isn’t easy but I’ve been working on it for years. When I heard Colleen Lopez pushing Korean cosmetics and emphatically touting they aren’t tested on animals I saw red. She needs to see the acres of pens of dogs in unbelievable conditions waiting to be someone’s meal.
Proud to know you.
-
GYMBERLE –
I SAY THAT VERY FACT OUT LOUD IN MY HOUSE EVERY TIME ANYONE SAYS THE PHRASE HOW
S KOREA DOESN’T TEST ON ANIMALS –
THE LEVEL OF FARCE ABOUT THAT STATEMENT L I T E R A L L Y MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!!!!!!!!ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE IN ANY PLACE IN ASIA – IS A HARD PASS FOR ME.
Buying from places that DO NOT test on animals or EAT DOGS/CATS is HARD to do at first – but once you get started and stick to the conviction – it’s easy to be righteous about it. And I am.
I care not what anyone thinks about me, I am about my causes, and not about the opinions of others, I never was.
Conversation Info
Posted in Beauty
22 Replies
05.06.21 4:21 PM
15 Participants